Wrasslemafia 2- Day 10

bcb1213

Just now, The Orca said:

You should contribute this game and see what I comprehend 

James, in death note mafia:

I'll just unvote for now and see if that puts me on track for a 2-day inactive death.

I'm Naomi Mayori. I got to share a chat with Orca. He thought dome lost his balls because he tried to hit naz and failed. That was more than enough of his opinions for my liking, so I mostly stayed out of our chat.

Then he let himself die 

domes Rolodex - 1
orcas comprehension/memory - 0

4 minutes ago, Dome said:

James, in death note mafia:

I'll just unvote for now and see if that puts me on track for a 2-day inactive death.

I'm Naomi Mayori. I got to share a chat with Orca. He thought dome lost his balls because he tried to hit naz and failed. That was more than enough of his opinions for my liking, so I mostly stayed out of our chat.

Then he let himself die 

domes Rolodex - 1
orcas comprehension/memory - 0

@James

Dome found his balls again, you can come back to mafia 

1 minute ago, Dome said:

Orca is too stupid to insult 

I've limited my name calling in an attempt to find my friend @theuntouchable again, so I will refrain from retaliation 

My theory was a tad outlandish, but a good mafia player in a mason would have discussed with me instead of quitting at first sight lol

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

I've limited my name calling in an attempt to find my friend @theuntouchable again, so I will refrain from retaliation 

My theory was a tad outlandish, but a good mafia player in a mason would have discussed with me instead of quitting at first sight lol

It wasn’t a tad outlandish

it was so nonsensical that James quit