Wrasslemafia 2- Day 10

bcb1213

Just now, SwAg said:

Why is MWil defending you so hard when your story is so ridiculous that you’re incapable of defending yourself?

He either sees through your bull****, or he’s not interested in converting anyone so why not try to save the conversion protector? 

regardless, he’s more on my side than yours. So I like his genitals more 

1 minute ago, Dome said:

He either sees through your bull****, or he’s not interested in converting anyone so why not try to save the conversion protector? 

regardless, he’s more on my side than yours. So I like his genitals more 

Of that, I have no doubt.

Conversion protector is not a real role.  Nor is how you player consistent with how you would have played with that role if it were real.

Bcb has hosted like six games I can recall and all of them had a limited recruitment based on characteristic.  Like in TV Mafia, scum could recruit one cartoon, and it was you.

Explain how the game isn’t over if your role is real and you only succeeded once, or explain how your role makes sense as a potential kneecap for already limited recruitment in a game that isn’t rapidly approaching LyLo.

12 hours ago, Dome said:

if you were town you would be considering a multitude of reasons I might be fudging a bit. You of all people would understand this. 

instead you're doubling down and siding with malf who tried to implicating me but wasn't really interested in actually lynching me until I taunted you two with a star meme.

You can think for yourself, right pal?

mull it over for a bit