Wrasslemafia 2- Day 10

bcb1213

I have some thoughts. Some of which I mentioned yesterday.

One is I want to know why Matts kept his vote on Malfatron after it not working twice or being pardons.

Two I want to know if he really redirected someone to Counselor, because Counselor is about as clear town as clear can be, but according to Malf he redirected to Counselor.

Three I haven’t a clue what to do for lunch.

11 hours ago, Ragnarok said:

if you are town...then you have to accept that swag, counselor, and I are the three most cleared players at this moment.  That is just fact.

So how does you not having thread capital justify you redirecting a potential killer at one of the three most cleared players?  Why would you not have aimed this suspected killer at an unknown?

11 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

daboyle

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Well, you’re likely to remain puzzled because matts thought “no one likes me” is an adequate response to switching Malfatron’s watch to Counselor.

This was another of his enlightening answers.

The biggest thing that gets me with Matts is the chest beating of finding scum almost trying to throw people off his scent. 

“Hey guys, I can’t be scum because I keep finding them myself!”

When I’m pretty sure Swag was on MWill and Malf was on Dome days ago.

42 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I forgot, matts excuse is that he can’t play because he’s losing money in the stock market, because it takes above the intelligence of a monkey to pull out when the market is cratering... but hey, it finished up 5% yesterday after cratering by nearly 30% in the past month.

You buy when its cratering, dumbarse. This is literally the conversation I am having on repeat.