Wrasslemafia 2- Day 10

bcb1213

9 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I don’t know why an in-ring technician could only control half of his move.

One reason I am hesitant here is that so many people were so willing to hop on this vote.  But there was hesitation on Dome.  

Of course, that could just be cause of Matts' incompetence.

Just now, Ragnarok said:

One reason I am hesitant here is that so many people were so willing to hop on this vote.  But there was hesitation on Dome.  

Of course, that could just be cause of Matts' incompetence.

Yeah.  Counterintuitive though it may be, the overwhelming case for matts makes me question it, because any number of lies could have made it better, which makes me think matts might be telling the truth or lacks the capacity to effectively lie.

Just now, Matts4313 said:

both

I really do stare at your responses for like ten full seconds and wonder if you’d rather die than have me be the one to save you, because you’re making it pretty easy to accept the simplest answer, which is you’re scum with MWil and full of lies.

3 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Yeah.  Counterintuitive though it may be, the overwhelming case for matts makes me question it, because any number of lies could have made it better, which makes me think matts might be telling the truth or lacks the capacity to effectively lie.

Even a simple, 'malf is lying' would have come across better than his abortion of an explanation.

3 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I’m pretty sure if we implemented a counter, my name would be said more than anyone’s name, especially if the Twins survive a long time because they dote upon me.

i did a search filter for this game on each of your names

swag - 18 pages

matts- 13 pages

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Yeah, but Malfatron doesn’t lie.

not gonna lie, i feel kinda cheated that matts didnt try to go 1:1 with me.

after all though, i am the uncced watcher, so that would have been difficult for him to get out of the jam that way

Edited by Malfatron
did --> didnt
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

i did a search filter for this game on each of your names

swag - 18 pages

matts- 13 pages

Now that is the type of commitment to the universal truth that has me resolute in your status as the Town Watcher.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

not gonna lie, i feel kinda cheated that matts didnt try to go 1:1 with me.

after all though, i am the uncced watcher, so that would have been difficult for him to get out of the jam that way

Yeah, he lacks the thread capital to take on the person that 90% of the remaining players erroneously believe is The Godfather.  Confidence issues.

• Like 1