Wrasslemafia 2- Day 10

bcb1213

Yeah, I wonder if Daboyle is Town, the person who called his role The Beloved Princess instead of explaining it, and then said that it got the point across, when my ability was explained, but not labeled a “pardon” or “stump.”  Then his explanation is that it got the point across.  Plus, he explained his votes the whole game after never doing that previously, almost as if he had someone telling him to explain his votes.  But yeah, we all need to put on our big brain thinking caps here and figure it out.

My theory: Rackcs is CM Punk.

Explanation: CM Punk is one of the most infamous wrestlers to enter a WWE ring this past decade. He also famously ditched Vince McMahon and the WWE in 2014. Going off that, there have been chants and calls for Punk to return to the ring, which would fit the "One More Match" faction that Orca and ET (and probably Malf) are in. Considering that Malf likely has 3 scummates (his writeup showed the four finger sign). 

Many of the night writeups do feature someone that is most likely CM Punk enter the ring and eliminate several players. The proof is that there's a "clobbering time" and "go to sleep" attached to these kills.

Rackcs provides a bit of a smoking gun when he states:

1 hour ago, rackcs said:

I roundhouse

Why you so upset over me mentioning you one time? Right after I straight up voted for boyle?

That's an odd way to name it. Roundhouses aren't really something I've seen occur in a WWE capacity. So I decided to google it, and the very first result makes it clear who it is.

kgxkqmexqcm41.png

Going off that, I felt that Rackcs has been a little quieter than usual this game. I think that he's trying to keep his suspicions low so he can do what he wants at night without the possibility of being targeted.

So, right now, the choice is to lynch Daboyle, and Malfatron can watch Counselor since Rack will kill Malfatron.  Either Counselor dies and we lynch rack, or Counselor survives and I deadlock the vote and dump it into bcb’s lap.  Then Malfatron can refuse to submit a night kill on me, and everyone goes home unhappy.  That’s your best case scenario at this point.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, daboyle250 said:

My theory: Rackcs is CM Punk.

Explanation: CM Punk is one of the most infamous wrestlers to enter a WWE ring this past decade. He also famously ditched Vince McMahon and the WWE in 2014. Going off that, there have been chants and calls for Punk to return to the ring, which would fit the "One More Match" faction that Orca and ET (and probably Malf) are in. Considering that Malf likely has 3 scummates (his writeup showed the four finger sign). 

Many of the night writeups do feature someone that is most likely CM Punk enter the ring and eliminate several players. The proof is that there's a "clobbering time" and "go to sleep" attached to these kills.

Rackcs provides a bit of a smoking gun when he states:

That's an odd way to name it. Roundhouses aren't really something I've seen occur in a WWE capacity. So I decided to google it, and the very first result makes it clear who it is.

kgxkqmexqcm41.png

Going off that, I felt that Rackcs has been a little quieter than usual this game. I think that he's trying to keep his suspicions low so he can do what he wants at night without the possibility of being targeted.

Imagine being this wrong