Wrasslemafia 2- Day 10

bcb1213

8 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Yeah, I wonder if Daboyle is Town, the person who called his role The Beloved Princess instead of explaining it, and then said that it got the point across, when my ability was explained, but not labeled a “pardon” or “stump.”  Then his explanation is that it got the point across.  Plus, he explained his votes the whole game after never doing that previously, almost as if he had someone telling him to explain his votes.  But yeah, we all need to put on our big brain thinking caps here and figure it out.

Oh shut up. There's nothing wrong taking our time when it's this close. Just gotta make sure of things.

5 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Yeah, I wonder if Daboyle is Town, the person who called his role The Beloved Princess instead of explaining it, and then said that it got the point across, when my ability was explained, but not labeled a “pardon” or “stump.”  Then his explanation is that it got the point across.  Plus, he explained his votes the whole game after never doing that previously, almost as if he had someone telling him to explain his votes.  But yeah, we all need to put on our big brain thinking caps here and figure it out.

I called it The Beloved Princess instead of explaining the parameters of the ability because the ability pretty much matches that of what a Beloved Princess is. It's like saying I'm a Doctor or a Jailkeeper. I certainly feel like I got the point across better this way than actually stating out the ability and being asked "why didn't you just say you're a beloved princess?"

I explained my votes because I keep getting bitched on for never elaborating on anything. I don't have anyone explaining my votes for me because I have no one else besides this thread to share it with. I think my reads have been pretty good for the most part.

Its been fun, brother.

im glad i watched squire instead of you.

I knew i would not harm or disparage you, and especially after you saved me, i sought out the wisdom of the gods of valhalla that no harm would ever befall you. And I still hold true to this promise no matter what happens tonight.

My only hope is that we can win this together, or nobody can.

If either one of us wins, but not the other, I consider it well fought. Only you and I deserve to win this game And we will face each other again straight up to the end or be allies. No unwarranted night hits on each other and no investigations.

Regardless, we turned a very important corner this game.