Wrasslemafia 2- Day 10

bcb1213

Just now, SwAg said:

You have nothing.  You have said nothing to diverge with what I’ve said.  You’ve only reiterated this conclusion that I’m somehow twisting your words, while you repeat the same message.  I’ve gone post-by-post and shown it.  You’ve done this.

Jesus, I hope this is a bit, otherwise I shudder to imagine the malpractice insurance premiums.

Hooray for personal attacks!

Add that to the misrepresentations and you've got a real winner there.

1 minute ago, gopherwrestler said:

Hey look, captain obvious made another post trying to sound useful? 
nice to see you have a thesaurus and a dictionary in your moms basement.

I cannot help that you’re a moron and intimidated by words that exceed six letters.

Just now, Ragnarok said:

Hooray for personal attacks!

Add that to the misrepresentations and you've got a real winner there.

You’ve punted in every opportunity to substantively engage, and fixated upon three consecutive jokes now.

There’s no construction of these sentences in which a Ragnarok has actually made a point, or demonstrated any “twisting” except the clear hyperbolic jokes that he will now hang his hat on while refusing to engage.

Just now, SwAg said:

You’ve punted in every opportunity to substantively engage, and fixated upon three consecutive jokes now.

Why seriously engage with someone who misrepresents what I say and then says that if I am not doing a bit, I'm basically an incompetent lawyer who will have giant malpractice insurance premiums?  

You can't accept being wrong so you want me to keep repeating myself until you get something to latch onto.

I've seen you do it before.  I'm sure you'll do it again.

3 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

@theuntouchable => this is the response I was was trying to get to. And why I wanted to rile Swag up. Swag is backing down from a challenge against pickle. When the gauntlet was thrown by you. Doesnt that seem a bit odd?

Now - civ swag would care. Because he is God and we are all stupid troglodytes. Even if he doesnt go 100%; he would feel confident he can beat pickle.

Scum Swag though would be presented a challenge. Does he list a scummate or two (and possibly buss); or does he go 0/5 and then say "duh I am not going to list anyone". 

Whats extra interesting is that he has already listed 5 people. So we have his list. He really doesnt want to commit to that list though.  

lol

19 minutes ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

If memory serves he was heel his entire run. They nixed his character for fear of heat from 9/11

It was actually the London Bombings in 05 that torched his career. He debuted in Dec of 04 IIRC, so his character was actually designed to get heat from 9/11. 

Just now, Ragnarok said:

Why seriously engage with someone who misrepresents what I say and then says that if I am not doing a bit, I'm basically an incompetent lawyer who will have giant malpractice insurance premiums?  

You can't accept being wrong so you want me to keep repeating myself until you get something to latch onto.

I've seen you do it before.  I'm sure you'll do it again.

Bro, you have not shown a single misrepresentation.  I went post-by-post and explained how you made no distinction.  You have not even offered a potential distinction.  You simply said “no,” indicating I was wrong, and then repeated what I said almost verbatim.  Then keep repeating that I am twisting your words and manipulating the narrative, but you’re sure to come back and grasp at some jokes I made.  You know, jokes to get you to respond, but continue to ignore the substantive inquiry that you’ve been framing and not backing up.

1 minute ago, Ragnarok said:

You'll notice how I only started making jokes after the gross misrepresentation and personal attacks.

You’ll notice how I only started making jokes after you keep refusing to substantively engage and rely upon some arbitrary declarations without any support.

46 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I literally offered to get it and you said you would laugh because it’s a waste of time and wrong, and then you disputed the definition of “right.”

“It” is evidence of you defending your teammates similarly to how I think you’re defending Rick.

You said it would be a waste of time and I would be wrong.

45 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

No, you asked what I would do if you came back with evidence of my defending teammates in thread.

And I said I would laugh at the time you spent searching just to be wrong on me yet again.

You repeat this.

You said you would laugh because it was a waste of time.

You essentially agree.

43 minutes ago, SwAg said:

So, I offered to get evidence, and you said you would laugh because it was a waste of time and I would be wrong.

What exactly do you think you said differently than what I said?

HOW ARE THESE THINGS SIGNIFICANTLY DIFFERENT  SO AS TO REACH THE LEVEL OF A “GROSS” MISREPRESENTATION