Wrasslemafia 2- Day 10

bcb1213

11 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

@theuntouchable => this is the response I was was trying to get to. And why I wanted to rile Swag up. Swag is backing down from a challenge against pickle. When the gauntlet was thrown by you. Doesnt that seem a bit odd?

Now - civ swag would care. Because he is God and we are all stupid troglodytes. Even if he doesnt go 100%; he would feel confident he can beat pickle.

Scum Swag though would be presented a challenge. Does he list a scummate or two (and possibly buss); or does he go 0/5 and then say "duh I am not going to list anyone". 

Whats extra interesting is that he has already listed 5 people. So we have his list. He really doesnt want to commit to that list though.  

So what does that have to do with me? 

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

So what does that have to do with me? 

Isnt it obvious? You and Swag are butt buddies. Hes not going to want to make you look like a fool. And he especially is not going to want to make you lose a bet if he can help it. 

@Malfatron => feel free to come in and pull on the votes to Swag for me. But wait until tomorrow. 

If it’s not John Smith Ragnarok founding Mormonism and imagining differences that don’t exist, saying they exist, and then refusing to explain the alleged differences or show them with any degree of specificity; then it’s gopher doing the dumb person rage bit that got tired about 8 months ago; or it’s matts trying to pal around with everyone as if he’s really doing anything.

5 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Isnt it obvious? You and Swag are butt buddies. Hes not going to want to make you look like a fool. And he especially is not going to want to make you lose a bet if he can help it. 

@Malfatron => feel free to come in and pull on the votes to Swag for me. But wait until tomorrow. 

So again, what does that have to do with me? 

7 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

... You ******* hosted Meme Mafia