Wrasslemafia 2- Day 10

bcb1213

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

Tbh, bcb gives fake claims too.  I’m convinced Rick is scum, and Orca/Rag/Dome were frustrated I was lying.

Just like that Fake PM last game...presentation coupled with reasoning leads to a scum read and calling out your fake **** as usual

Just now, The Orca said:

Just like that Fake PM last game...presentation coupled with reasoning leads to a scum read and calling out your fake **** as usual

You really have a distorted world view.  Even the game host thought you were deluded.

10 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I mean, it’s never stopped you and Orca from pushing better player based on whatever conspiracy theory presents itself in the star patterns you see in the words.

All hail ***** *** swag who is always wrong.  Let's kill pickle who was 2/2 on d1 2 of the last 3 games (one I was mafia).

What's swag done....NOTHING

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

All hail ***** *** swag who is always wrong.  Let's kill pickle who was 2/2 on d1 2 of the last 3 games (one I was mafia).

We buried him last game, maybe that's why he wants to be the Undertaker this game so bad 

3 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

lol, good work in allegedly going 2/2.  I have more MVPs than losses