2020 NFL Free Agency: Rumors and Reports

jetskid007

10 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

Dude is dying for a deal so I’m sure that part is real. But I’m sure the Jets have respectfully declined

That will be the day when staunch conservative Woody Johnson signs the guy who was the poster child for the kneeling fad.  But of course, stranger things have happened.  Remember the Woody approved in investing draft capital in a trade for Tim Tebow.  "You can never have enough Tim Tebow" he said. 

• Like 1

If the Jets signed Colin K. I would stop watching them until he was off the team. I can't stand him. He had plenty of places to sign but wanted to be a starter who sucked as a starter. He also opted out of his 49ers contract. He was an avenger backup and now he is not even worth the time to see if he has anything left. The guy is done period. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, jetfuel34 said:

If the Jets signed Colin K. I would stop watching them until he was off the team. I can't stand him. He had plenty of places to sign but wanted to be a starter who sucked as a starter. He also opted out of his 49ers contract. He was an avenger backup and now he is not even worth the time to see if he has anything left. The guy is done period. 

You would stop watching them because they signed a backup qb? That's not saying much about your fandom.

Kaepernick would he a low risk medium reward type player. We've brought in way worse players than him. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, drew39k said:

You would stop watching them because they signed a backup qb? That's not saying much about your fandom.

Kaepernick would he a low risk medium reward type player. We've brought in way worse players than him. 

He’s a distraction. And a team trying to build a roster, culture, etc. he ruins that. Guy wont ever get signed by anyone. He needs to find another way to impact people (which he should and can do for the positive). Football just isn’t it anymore. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Bobby816 said:

He’s a distraction. And a team trying to build a roster, culture, etc. he ruins that. Guy wont ever get signed by anyone. He needs to find another way to impact people (which he should and can do for the positive). Football just isn’t it anymore. 

We have signed plenty of other "distractions" over the years. I'm not making any claim that we should sign him, just simply pointing out how illogical it is to stop watching a team because of a backup qb.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, drew39k said:

We have signed plenty of other "distractions" over the years. I'm not making any claim that we should sign him, just simply pointing out how illogical it is to stop watching a team because of a backup qb.

I understand what you’re saying totally. But I think what he’s getting at is that you may not realize the distraction that comes with that. Darnold has 1 bad game and the Kaep supporters will be everywhere. Making a huge distraction. Awful for Darnold, the team, locker room, etc. So it’s a WAY bigger impact than you’re making it seem.

• Like 5

Just now, Bobby816 said:

I understand what you’re saying totally. But I think what he’s getting at is that you may not realize the distraction that comes with that. Darnold has 1 bad game and the Kaep supporters will be everywhere. Making a huge distraction. Awful for Darnold, the team, locker room, etc. So it’s a WAY bigger pact than you’re making it seem.

Is that any different than when we brought in Tebow? Or Vick? Heck, even Brett Favre was a distraction with him inability to stop sending **** pics.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, drew39k said:

Is that any different than when we brought in Tebow? Or Vick? Heck, even Brett Favre was a distraction with him inability to stop sending **** pics.

Doesn’t make it right though. I mean he has every right to not watch us or watch us bc if whatever reason. Adding a distraction like Kaep is clearly the line for him. And to each their own

Bobby816

You are 100% correct. That is why I would stop watching. The guy offers nothing and would cause major locker room problems. The guy is bum and a loser. I have been watching the jets for 35 plus years and I have seen some pretty bad signings but this would take the cake. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, jetfuel34 said:

You continue to expose yourself as a terrible poster.

• Like 1