2020 NFL Free Agency: Rumors and Reports

jetskid007

Just now, Bobby816 said:

Sanders is a more complete WR that doesn't mean better. And ones 26 the other is 33. Im against paying Robby big time. But if the alternative is to bring in Sanders for the same price or a bit less. Its a no brainer to resign Robby.

Who do you think is better? Age aside.

2 minutes ago, GangGreen420 said:

Also have to factor in chemistry with Sam

My thing is we want versatility everywhere on the roster and at receiver its important as well because Robby, even though he's improved some, can't do much on the field in terms of intermediate routes, option routes, etc...I'm not against bringing him back but we need guys we can move around.

2 minutes ago, KingOfTheDot said:

Who's better? Right now, today. Last season Sanders was better in a run heavy offense. 

Larry Fitzgerald and Deebo Samuel had similar stats last year. Who'd you rather? AGE HAS TO BE TAKEM INTO CONSIDERATION

1 minute ago, Bobby816 said:

Larry Fitzgerald and Deebo Samuel had similar stats last year. Who'd you rather? AGE HAS TO BE TAKEM INTO CONSIDERATION

So you aren't going to answer the question? Sanders is the answer then. Thanks.

Anyway sign them both but Robby needs to settle for less at this point. 

11 minutes ago, KingOfTheDot said:

I feel like we could get Sanders and Dorsett for the number Robby is looking for. Plus the draft is loaded.

I am thinking the same thing.  Sanders offers everything but injury and aging hurt a little bit.  Use Dorsett for deep threat.  

Just now, KingOfTheDot said:

Kinda with we had interest in Demarcus Robinson but with the talent in the draft I can see why we aren't rushing signing guys. 

Eagles and Giants were mentioned prior to the combine but now, nada.  Rumors, who don't love them

If it’s even similar numbers then resigning Robby is a no brainer. I get that Sanders is still a very good player but he’s 33 and will certainly slow down as quick nifty receivers do as they reach that age. 

If it’s something like Robby 4yr deal av $15m a year compared to a 1yr deal around $9m for Sanders then it’s worth pondering but if the numbers are even remotely close you go with the younger, faster upward trending guy every single time 

And let’s not forget, Robbys one of ours. That has to count for something IMO.