2020 NFL Free Agency: Rumors and Reports

jetskid007

1 minute ago, jetskid007 said:

Brandin Cooks could be had for peanuts. 
I’d really like a deal for him 

I'd like a deal for him as well, but before the season even ended, I've been thinking that his career is mostly done with those concussions

(Whether he wants to admit it or not)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bobby816 said:

If true... I’m all for that. A good Gase type WR too

He's perfect for this offense. I remember how many of us were so disappointed when Idzik selected Pryor over him. It was a travesty. Really loved him coming out and never understood why he's been traded so many times. Last year was rough for him but his production speaks for itself. And keep in mind, he's only 26 years old. 

Just now, jetskid007 said:

He's perfect for this offense. I remember how many of us were so disappointed when Idzik selected Pryor over him. It was a travesty. Really loved him coming out and never understood why he's been traded so many times. Last year was rough for him but his production speaks for itself. And keep in mind, he's only 26 years old. 

Don’t bring it up. All these guys in FA we are targeting are pretty much the guys I wanted us to draft. Haha. Watching Tanny on espn today makes me want to punch him.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Bianconero said:

I'd like a deal for him as well, but before the season even ended, I've been thinking that his career is mostly done with those concussions

(Whether he wants to admit it or not)

5 in last 6 seasons....holy moley!

• Like 1

I don't hate the projected acquisitions of Williams and Cook, but they are both players with baggages of risk attached to their backs.

Now while I am all for taking gambles, we are largely in this position that we are in today because we have time and time again acquired these type of players and have been burned

Just putting that out there -  I'd rather spend my money on players I KNOW are going to produce

1 minute ago, xenajets said:

How the **** has Hopkins been traded for that?!? Why in god did we not offer that package but with Bell. That’s a much better trade for Houston 

Sent him to the NFC. Bell’s contract is tough to move and Nuke wanted a new deal. 

But I’m sure everyone here would have made that deal if we could. 

• Like 1