2020 NFL Free Agency: Rumors and Reports

jetskid007

I’m not gonna Kill us for missing out on Conklin and Thuney but damn missing out on Graham hurt a lot. Fant seems like an over-priced swing at a potential OT which from what we’ve seen from his play scares me a ton. If we aren’t spending big money on OL is see no point why we can’t re-sign Robby but hey we’re probably gonna let him go and replace him with Dorsett.

Do you guys see JD plan yet? He has no intention of having FA come here this year or next year. He wants to build through the draft but has ZERO experience on make the hard decision on who to take. When they do this they always go for BPA and that will be bad for the jets again. Brown will be there at 11 and he will take him. He will justify it by saying it starts at the DL.. You guys are going to go crazy when this happens. This is getting so stupid. You need an aggressive guy like Jim H. to do this. If Jim H. has an average year at Mich the Johnsons have better corner him and say what is your price to change this culture. Name your price and it is yours. We would be playoff first year and going deep in playoffs after that for years. JD is such a good GM he could have got Robby for 12 mill now it will cost 15 plus to get him. You had an average LT and replace him with a below average guy and spent another 3 mill to do it. Tomorrow you will see a knee jerk reaction from JD and make a stupid move like trade a second round pick and 5th round pick for Trent Williams and sign him to be the highest paid LT in the league. This for a guy who can hardly be on the field and is 32 with about 2 years left in him at 10 games per year. I just hope at this point he does not do this but most inexperience guys do this. Should be sending a 6th round pick to Cinn for Cody Glenn and draft a LT at 11. 

1 minute ago, jetfuel34 said:

Do you guys see JD plan yet? He has no intention of having FA come here this year or next year. He wants to build through the draft but has ZERO experience on make the hard decision on who to take. When they do this they always go for BPA and that will be bad for the jets again. Brown will be there at 11 and he will take him. He will justify it by saying it starts at the DL.. You guys are going to go crazy when this happens. This is getting so stupid. You need an aggressive guy like Jim H. to do this. If Jim H. has an average year at Mich the Johnsons have better corner him and say what is your price to change this culture. Name your price and it is yours. We would be playoff first year and going deep in playoffs after that for years. JD is such a good GM he could have got Robby for 12 mill now it will cost 15 plus to get him. You had an average LT and replace him with a below average guy and spent another 3 mill to do it. Tomorrow you will see a knee jerk reaction from JD and make a stupid move like trade a second round pick and 5th round pick for Trent Williams and sign him to be the highest paid LT in the league. This for a guy who can hardly be on the field and is 32 with about 2 years left in him at 10 games per year. I just hope at this point he does not do this but most inexperience guys do this. Should be sending a 6th round pick to Cinn for Cody Glenn and draft a LT at 11. 

LOL

Just now, KingOfTheDot said:

39/502/4tds as a rookie with a rookie QB

Then he got hurt but he was treading upward.

There you go. He did the same thing in college too. He is not good if he can't stay on the field. Can he be good sure but it will never happen. Some guys just can't stay on the field and he is one of them. 

Just now, jetfuel34 said:

There you go. He did the same thing in college too. He is not good if he can't stay on the field. Can he be good sure but it will never happen. Some guys just can't stay on the field and he is one of them. 

Pretty sure he got hurt cause he missed time because of suspension but still. He was good for us a rookie. Thats something we cannot dispute.

4 minutes ago, jetfuel34 said:

Having Glenn start at RT and the rookie at LT is the best your going to get right now. Glenn is at least average or above. 

You're in full blown over reaction mode.   We missed on some players I wanted but it's early.   Teams that spend a ton on day one are generally the losers of FA in the long run.   

Also we're not dressing Derek brown

Edited by rampantjet

1 minute ago, KingOfTheDot said:

Glenn has a reputation for being lazy.

Also I would love to trade a 6th for a player who is a free agent.

Oh your right they did release him. I missed that. Even better keep your pick and sign him to a 10-12 mill per year contract.