2020 NFL Free Agency: Rumors and Reports

jetskid007

Now we have to be worried about Belichick's next QB project. It can't be Stidham. I wonder what he has up his sleeve.

Also, it is very typical that in a year when the Pats lose their iconic QB both the Bills and Dolphins greatly improve and we continue to spin our wheels in perpetuity.

1 minute ago, Jag68Sid87 said:

Now we have to be worried about Belichick's next QB project. It can't be Stidham. I wonder what he has up his sleeve.

Also, it is very typical that in a year when the Pats lose their iconic QB both the Bills and Dolphins greatly improve and we continue to spin our wheels in perpetuity.

Dolphins don’t even have a Quarterback. 

Bills have one with accuracy issues. 

3 minutes ago, KingOfTheDot said:

Dolphins don’t even have a Quarterback. 

Bills have one with accuracy issues. 

Do you think the accuracy issues will matter with Diggs and John Brown on the outside as deep threats?

His accuracy issues were not enough to prevent them from making the playoffs. 

As for the Dolphins, their old fart (who used to be our old fart) outplayed our wonder boy...and he is only a place-holder for them. We are seemingly all in on a guy we don't even know if we can win with at all. 

THIS is supposed to make us feel better?

Please.

7 minutes ago, Jag68Sid87 said:

Take a year off from playoffs and tank for Trevor? Shock trade to get Tua?

• Like 1

I think Belickick is going to shock everyone and land Justin Herbert when all is said and done, but without a doubt needs a QB right now. Sounding like it will be Teddy or Dalton, but you never know with Belichick... he's crazy enough to trade for someone like Mason Rudolph and throw him into the fire

3 minutes ago, xenajets said:

Yey! We have the best quarterback in the division. When was the last time we could say that?

I love Sam, but he played about as good as Fitzpatrick last year as someone just said. And he’s not attracting buzz or FA for us. He’s still a huge question mark. 

and I absolutely believe he’s handcuffed by the offense he’s in

Edited by GangGreen420

1 minute ago, jetskid007 said:

I think Belickick is going to shock everyone and land Justin Herbert when all is said and done, but without a doubt needs a QB right now. Sounding like it will be Teddy or Dalton, but you never know with Belichick... he's crazy enough to trade for someone like Mason Rudolph and throw him into the fire

I like Teddy too much for him to go to the Pats. Please don’t

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jetskid007 said:

I really hope it's not teddy.   I don't wanna hate him

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, GangGreen420 said:

I love Sam, but he played about as good as Fitzpatrick last year as someone just said. And he’s not attracting buzz or FA for us. He’s still a huge question mark. 

and I absolutely believe he’s handcuffed by the offense he’s in

Fitz has times where he looks good and times he looks like he’s never even seen a football before. 

My statement we have the best qb in the division stands as I’d take Darnold over Allen and Fitz everyday of the week and twice on sundays