2020 NFL Free Agency: Rumors and Reports

jetskid007

I wouldn't mind pulling Floyd in for a good deal. Now that we are in this situation, I like the idea of loading up with depth, competition, and insurance players. Floyd, Jenkins, Williamson (If kept), and Mosely could work next season. I would like to see a big splash for a WR, CB, or Edge Rusher at some point. Oline, I'm still confident that we'll get a chance to draft good OL and take advantage of the next 2 waves of free agency this summer. 

• Like 1

On a serious note seeing all these player getting this crazy million dollar contracts, and I look at all the people in the US that are losing there jobs. The Government says over 2 million people will lose there job. I really think this coronavirus is being over hype.

2 minutes ago, jetskid007 said:

Not one WR has been signed as an UFA to a new team. Amari Cooper re-signed with Dallas, otherwise, not one player has moved. 

I wonder why. 

Hint: NFL Draft is loaded. 

This WR free agency class was literally Amari, Robby & JAGs. That’s more so the reason.

Also, you got teams trading for WRs instead. Hopkins, Diggs , Cooks on the block....

6 minutes ago, DowNY said:

This WR free agency class was literally Amari, Robby & JAGs. That’s more so the reason.

Also, you got teams trading for WRs instead. Hopkins, Diggs , Cooks on the block....

I stand corrected: Randall Cobb. 

No one can make sense out of Hopkins so I won't. But I would bet that they plan on addressing the position in the draft and use a 2nd/3rd rounder on someone who will cost 1/20 what Hopkins does. Diggs? He's a selfish crybaby receiver who is extremely replaceable. They robbed the Bills. What's different between him and Santonio Holmes?

Cooks really comes down to them needing to open up a spot for Josh Reynolds, who they really like. They also need to start replenishing their defense with draft picks because they don't have the capital to sign guys in FA. They probably figure that Cooks/Gurley are replaceable and the 3rd/4th round picks they could get in return would be adequate enough compensation. 

3 minutes ago, jetskid007 said:

I stand corrected: Randall Cobb. 

No one can make sense out of Hopkins so I won't. But I would bet that they plan on addressing the position in the draft and use a 2nd/3rd rounder on someone who will cost 1/20 what Hopkins does. Diggs? He's a selfish crybaby receiver who is extremely replaceable. They robbed the Bills. What's different between him and Santonio Holmes?

Cooks really comes down to them needing to open up a spot for Josh Reynolds, who they really like. They also need to start replenishing their defense with draft picks because they don't have the capital to sign guys in FA. They probably figure that Cooks/Gurley are replaceable and the 3rd/4th round picks they could get in return would be adequate enough compensation. 

Wanting to trade Cooks is bc he’s concussion prone more so than anything. Does Reynolds being there allow them to do that? Sure. But it’s his concussions on why he’s on the block.

2 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

Wanting to trade Cooks is bc he’s concussion prone more so than anything. Does Reynolds being there allow them to do that? Sure. But it’s his concussions on why he’s on the block.

That and they are strapped for cash,  and he's owed some money