2020 NFL Free Agency: Rumors and Reports

jetskid007

5 minutes ago, GangGreen420 said:

I prefer Fowler to Clowney 

Clowney feels like a DE version of Trumaine.

I like Fowler if we can get a good deal, but I'm not holding my breath seeing these other deals. 

Edited by Kyu

I find it funny that the same people who are so quick to pass judgment on this offseason have also been highly complimentary of how the Bills handled last offseason... We are quietly doing the same thing ...  

The only guy I'm actually pissed we missed out on so far is Thuney.. Otherwise we're in good shape

Edited by NJC33

10 minutes ago, GangGreen420 said:

I prefer Fowler to Clowney 

For me, it depends on how the contract is structured. I don't think either are without risk, but Clowney's play to this point will justify his contract more so than Fowler. Ideally, I'd be happy to give Clowney slightly more money on a short term deal, anything long term and I probably lean towards Fowler. 

Just now, Bobby816 said:

I think it’s just an assumption bc there’s been no word on a market for him really.

Ah right. I thought that but had hope we bring him back. Short deal is fine by me but we can’t go into the draft with Crowder, Enunwa (injured) and possibly Dorset. Poor Sam 😬

7 minutes ago, xenajets said:

Ah right. I thought that but had hope we bring him back. Short deal is fine by me but we can’t go into the draft with Crowder, Enunwa (injured) and possibly Dorset. Poor Sam 😬

Watch Robby choose TB (don’t think they can afford him). And give Brady Evans, Godwin, Robby, Howard and RJIII). Haha

4 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

Watch Robby choose TB (don’t think they can afford him). And give Brady Evans, Godwin, Robby, Howard and RJIII). Haha

I’m optimistic Robby will come back and I think the way we have gone about our business so far furthers that assumption. If we had spent up with a couple of days then Robby would be gone for sure but we’ve signed guys who haven’t broke the bank. Plenty of money left for Robby. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, xenajets said:

I’m optimistic Robby will come back and I think the way we have gone about our business so far furthers that assumption. If we had spent up with a couple of days then Robby would be gone for sure but we’ve signed guys who haven’t broke the bank. Plenty of money left for Robby. 

I think it’s 50/50 he comes back. Theres plenty of teams out there still that have money that need a WR.