2020 NFL Free Agency: Rumors and Reports

jetskid007

Just now, jetskid007 said:

We're nearing a decision on Fowler.

I'm not necessarily a fan, but suspecting we are going to pivot back to the trade market and seek out Matt Judon. I've been told that the Jets aren't going to sit around when it comes to trading... they're exploring ways to creatively acquire talent without giving up assets, but you won't see anything until the dominos begin to fall. 

Dante Fowler to the Falcons

6 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

Gotta start with protecting him. That’s the only thing from me screaming for Jeudy or Lamb. Bc there skill sets are both worthy of the pick. But as it stands now we still don’t have a good OL even with 3 moves made. McGovern is surely an upgrade and I hope he is incredible for us. But our Gs are the same in Lewis and Winters at this point. And our OTs are Fant and Edoga who both really shouldn’t even be starters. So we NEED a OT before we can think about WR.

I get it we have no line but this rebuild isn’t gonna happen overnight. We aren’t winning the super bowl next year. Now is a perfect time to get a potential elite WR that Sam can build chemistry and grow with. Sam to ceedee could be a lethal combo for the next 10 years.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Greene N White said:

I get it we have no line but this rebuild isn’t gonna happen overnight. We aren’t winning the super bowl next year. Now is a perfect time to get a potential elite WR that Sam can build chemistry and grow with. Sam to ceedee could be a lethal combo for the next 10 years.

I get it. I want a WR too. And I hope we draft at least 2 with quality picks. But if we can’t protect our QB the WRs are in essence rather useless. 

1 minute ago, jetskid007 said:

3 year deal for Fowler. He had offers but wanted to go back and play for his former coach on a team closer to Florida

What’s the money like? Will be interesting to see how comparable Clowney and Yannick will get paid 

Edited by xenajets