Season Ticket Pricing?

Slinky

So I have been offered season tickets. A friend of my family is giving them up because her husband is very sick.

Will the Packers allow transfer of tickets to a non-family member? I read somewhere that they would not.

There are 4 tickets at the 50 yd line (about 30 rows up). It is for 5 games plus 1 pre-season game I believe. The price I've been given is $1,4850 for all 4 seats. That cannot be right, can it? My friend insists that is the price.

From what I'm reading online (if the info is correct), those seats are around $140/game. 5 games at 4 tickets each comes to around $2,800. And that's without the pre-season tix.

What am I missing? 

As a Bears STH, I know that tickets can't be transferred to another person unless a PSL is purchased for each seat. Then the tickets can be passed on to anyone and that person literally owns the seat. PSL's are very expensive though. 

I would think that price is extremely low. Maybe $1,450 per ticket for the entire year, but for all 4 tickets for that many games? Doubt it.

I suppose every team/stadium can be different, but I hope this helps.

Edited by beardown3231
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Slinky said:

So I have been offered season tickets. A friend of my family is giving them up because her husband is very sick.

Will the Packers allow transfer of tickets to a non-family member? I read somewhere that they would not.

There are 4 tickets at the 50 yd line (about 30 rows up). It is for 5 games plus 1 pre-season game I believe. The price I've been given is $1,4850 for all 4 seats. That cannot be right, can it? My friend insists that is the price.

From what I'm reading online (if the info is correct), those seats are around $140/game. 5 games at 4 tickets each comes to around $2,800. And that's without the pre-season tix.

What am I missing? 

I'm a gold package holder. Pretty sure it's family only, think I may have heard there's a process you may be able to go through for non family, but it's not as simple as it is from one family member to another.

My gold package for 2 tickets is $770. 4 tickets for green package is going to be about what you're saying, your friend is not correct or he's eating some of the cost for you. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

I'm a gold package holder. Pretty sure it's family only, think I may have heard there's a process you may be able to go through for non family, but it's not as simple as it is from one family member to another.

My gold package for 2 tickets is $770. 4 tickets for green package is going to be about what you're saying, your friend is not correct or he's eating some of the cost for you. 

This is from the Packers' website.

Between the 20-yard lines – $74 for preseason, $149 for regular season (in 2019, prices were $72 for preseason, $142 for regular season).

So if 1 game is $149 this year, x 5 games, that's $745. Since it's 4 tickets, that would be $2,980. Am I missing something?