"Choose your own character" GAME OVER! TOWN WINS!

Malfatron

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

Not necessarily because then you’re refusing to partake in something that people typically do. I don’t think you necessarily need to put out a full list or even provide at this very moment. Just wanted to express that the creation of the lists weren’t the issue at all. 

All I need is someone to ask me then and not have an attitude about it.  The perception that I'm refusing is pretty asinine when I have said repeatedly "just ask" 

2 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

But now they have a lot of attention bc of that move.  Touch and bcb do not play that way

So imo if it was a scum move then I'd put both of them on a town lean line early in the game (if I were to ever to lists again)

Scum do not want any attention at all, especially those 2.  They stay out of everything when scum it seems.  

I wouldn’t say stay out of everything, just nothing super early or without cause. 

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

All I need is someone to ask me then and not have an attitude about it.  The perception that I'm refusing is pretty asinine when I have said repeatedly "just ask" 

I think you both are walking into that conversation with a little bit of animosity. 

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

Mwil strongly disagrees though and thinks it's the scummiest thing posted I guess. 

I'd say of the two, Bcb looks like clear scum given the vote and immediate move off 

Touch I'd say unknown, but given his posts as a whole I'd lean town 

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

I think you both are walking into that conversation with a little bit of animosity. 

I'm trying my damndest to not. 

I wasn't even gonna post d1 but like I said I ain't living long no matter if I claimed or stayed hidden so i might as well play 

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

I wasn't even gonna post d1 but like I said I ain't living long no matter if I claimed or stayed hidden so i might as well play 

Tell you what, to get the ball rolling...name 1 person you think is scum and 1 who is town

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

I'd say of the two, Bcb looks like clear scum given the vote and immediate move off 

Touch I'd say unknown

@Pickle Rick I would lean here as well fwiw. That said, the list of 7 is an easy place to start, minus maybe you, 'gul, and Squire depending on how 'gul would flip. I'd also lean meta wise on Josh being Town at this point. BCB and Touch never tried to deny it either man, and that makes me craaaaaaaaasy man!

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

Can you see how your responses could be viewed by someone on the opposite side of that argument?