"Choose your own character" GAME OVER! TOWN WINS!

Malfatron

2 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

More about why I would play it like I did is what I’m looking for. 

I've never said anything wrong with how you played it...it was perfect for you and the rest of town having you be kept alive

I'm just hoping you know, while in the game how it looked to me and why the hit happened

Just now, The Orca said:

I've never said anything wrong with how you played it...it was perfect for you and the rest of town having you be kept alive

I'm just hoping you know, while in the game how it looked to me and why the hit happened

I’ve already acknowledged that. I just didn’t know if you had ever picked up on why I did what I did. 

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

All anyone has to do is ask.  I'm not being stubborn.  I am.protecting myself from feeling like absolute **** for how I acted after last game. 

Not doing 

Not gonna feel that way.  

Give me a top 3 and bottom 3 please

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

All anyone has to do is ask.  I'm not being stubborn.  I am.protecting myself from feeling like absolute **** for how I acted after last game. 

Not doing 

Not gonna feel that way.  

This comes from a place of trying to resolve tension. You absolutely are being stubborn. 

3 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Not doing 

Not gonna feel that way.  

Maybe a little stubborn, but for justifiable reasons imo. Just ignore Dome at this point and help us

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

This comes from a place of trying to resolve tension. You absolutely are being stubborn. 

You have to realize it may be stubborn but if it keeps me from feeling like dog**** for how I was posting to you then so be it.  

Also which is the one really being stubborn...

The one requesting that a question be proposed to him

Or the ~25 people refusing to ask said question (mwil has now asked)

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

You have to realize it may be stubborn but if it keeps me from feeling like dog**** for how I was posting to you then so be it.  

Also which is the one really being stubborn...

The one requesting that a question be proposed to him

Or the ~25 people refusing to ask said question (mwil has now asked)

Well truly, it’d be both ends of that spectrum from an outside perspective. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:
8 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Glad you’re willing to admit it. Have you ever read “The Deadliest Game”? Consider this your one day headstart.

No, I never have. 

@Blue care to give this guy a rundown?