"Choose your own character" GAME OVER! TOWN WINS!

Malfatron

12 minutes ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

if you want to lead the charge on my lynch then go tf ahead, I hope you die because then you’ll be responsible for 3 town deaths already. I’m telling the truth. Frankly, it was either you, BCB, or Touch, and touch was the one who we had results on.

I just really want to elaborate on this, because of how dumb it is

You're preemptively blaming me for 3 Town deaths. Given only 3 Townies have died and one of them was somebody YOU killed, I'm guessing you mean yourself (we'll get to you in a second), Swag, and Counselor.

I was ONE vote on Swag, and I think it wasn't even the first one. I certainly didn't end the Day early, and there was no reason for me to believe he would die at 7 votes. Why blame me, specifically, for that instead of, y'know, the other six people on that lynch?

I didn't actually kill Counselor. I mean, yeah, I PMed Malf that I wanted to, but since that's not my Night action, well. As Touch pointed out before you murdered him, that would be a really dumb move to announce my kill target in the thread so that a Watcher could just...watch Counselor and see me do it. On Night 1. When they had no other obvious options to choose from. At least, that's what I'd do if I was the Watcher in this game.

So your accusation of me being responsible for 3 Townie deaths hinges on me being...a lynch-shortening, Nightkilling idiot. And at this point, I don't think you're in a position to call anyone an idiot. Because if you were really Town, the smart play would have been to reveal your results on Touch, let us lynch him to test your abilities, and then bomb one of your other targets. But you didn't.

• Like 1

I am making one moment post while I have no customers.

i will not he responding to any post of @Blues accusations of me. Just being plain rude doesn’t warrant my attention. He’s probably scum anyway and I’m all for answering questions, but not insults.

check your ego

Just now, JoshstraDaymus said:

I am making one moment post while I have no customers.

i will not he responding to any post of @Blues accusations of me. Just being plain rude doesn’t warrant my attention. He’s probably scum anyway and I’m all for answering questions, but not insults.

check your ego

check your scumchat

10 minutes ago, The Orca said:

So you are gonna continue to not read or understand what is going on?

Well I got laid off due to this stupid virus and was stuck in unemployment all day and it's my mom's birthday so I'm headed there shortly so if someone wants to catch me up.  I'll try to read later 

• Like 1

Just now, bcb1213 said:

Well I got laid off due to this stupid virus and was stuck in unemployment all day and it's my mom's birthday so I'm headed there shortly so if someone wants to catch me up.  I'll try to read later 

Josh just blew up Touch with a bomb that he got from...someone, and Touch turned up Town.

Josh is claiming it is because he is in a 3-man cop mason group who all picked Touch to investigate on Night 1, and two out of three got non-Town results.

Instead of just, y'know, saying that and letting Town lynch Touch to find out what his real alignment is, Josh just went ahead and blew him up. Apparently, you and I were the other options.

Just now, Blue said:

Also, Orca is very probably Indy, but I don't care and will not be voting for the lovely and beautiful Jodelle

Being indy here would be fun, sadly I'm hitched to the town side of things 

Just now, bcb1213 said:

Why? 

2 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

He was given a bomb (day vig) and used it on Touch who he claims came up as red lettered in 2 of 3 assignment cops that he and his total of 3 mason members all have. Didnt discuss said info in thread, no body pushed touch, hadnt voted, and then popped touch after Touch was pouring out his soul and really trying hard to game solve. 

To believe he is town means you think he is in a 3 man mason with 3 alignment cops, town also has a town seer, FBI agent, Mwils role (if town), and my role (unknown at this time)...seems legit to you?

PS- sorry to hear about your work

1 minute ago, bcb1213 said:

Is there a reason he decided to out this info? 

Was touch town? I'm assuming so but there's no write up link or character in op 

3 hours ago, Malfatron said:

Murphy McManus was waking up from a huge bender after attending the Irish Wake for Loki.

The door to his cruise ship room opened and someone tossed a bomb inside

giphy.gif

Murphy couldn't react fast enough.

BOOOOM!

@theuntouchable is dead. He was Murphy McManus - town - Gun owner

The day continues.

It just baffles my mind that three people could sit in a chat and come to the conclusion that all of them targeting the same person on Night 1 was a good idea. How could this go wrong? Let me count the ways (that is a Shakespeare reference by the way):

1. You could all hit the PGO and die
2. You could all hit a possible Framer's target
3. You could all hit an investigation-immune Godfather
4. You could all hit someone protected by a Bodyguard
5. One of you could be roleblocked
6. One of you could be redirected
7. One of you could be killed and not get your results
8. You could all be faulty investigators

At least one of you three must have realized that targeting different people, particularly Pickle Rick who Dome straight up said he was going to kill, would have been a more efficient use of your abilities.

So my theory (take it as such lol)

Touch claimed gun owner and Josh (scum) took that as PGO and thought they couldnt kill him at night so they used the day hit on him. Plus people (rightly so most of the time) think highly of Touch and his gameplay 

• Like 1

Just now, Dome said:

Josh’s claim seems too stupid to be made up

This is pretty much the only saving grace he has here. People told me last game that he's gotten himself in hot water by saying the wrong things as Town in the past. On the other hand, no matter whether you think he's Town or not, he's claiming to have other people in his chat to at least tell him what NOT to say.