"Choose your own character" GAME OVER! TOWN WINS!

Malfatron

12 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

LOL

So 2/3 of the “Kill Touch” and simultaneous investigation was Daboyle and Josh? Who manipulated Josh here? Who is the third guy?

11 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Good chance he’s the one whose scum IMO.

I mean, this is making a lot more sense now. Christ.

MD4L

3 minutes ago, Blue said:

I mean, this is making a lot more sense now. Christ.

MD4L

I'm going to go with you here too. Touch felt good about him.

MD4L

FWIW, earlier he and Daboyle and one other (Vikeman) were extremely willing to go BCB without anything close to an explanation or caveat. He also liked Ragnarok as scum for him backing what was clearly an illogical lynch on me, which normally would be a tell, but Ragnarok can't read me for anything for some reason.

MD4L, Whicker, and Daboyle all went BCB on the same page, but what is really interesting is that it was minutes or seconds of one another. (p. 100)

7 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I'm going to go with you here too. Touch felt good about him.

MD4L

FWIW, earlier he and Daboyle and one other (Vikeman) were extremely willing to go BCB without anything close to an explanation or caveat. He also liked Ragnarok as scum for him backing what was clearly an illogical lynch on me, which normally would be a tell, but Ragnarok can't read me for anything for some reason.

MD4L, Whicker, and Daboyle all went BCB on the same page, but what is really interesting is that it was minutes or seconds of one another. (p. 100)

Meaning?

Meaning all three of them probably aren't scum, but one of them probably is.

I don't trust Whicker's Tanner act. DaBoyle just claimed some form of Cop. I'm actually talking myself out of MD4L.

Out of the three...MD4L and Daboyle I'd lean scum over Whicker, but that might be me assuming what his role is too much 

@daboyle250, I know @JoshstraDaymus isn't listening to me, so relay this to your scumchat:

1. The easiest way to test your abilities is to target different people. Hint: I don't think Dome is gonna stop killing people. Target whomever he says he's going to kill, and target him, because scum can't really afford to let him hang around. They're probably willing to risk getting caught by a Watcher with two roleclaimed Cops exposed, too.

2. Do not investigate me. You will not get useful information. It will probably not end well for Town for reasons that will become very obvious, very quickly.

3. You each had better be 100% certain that all three of you are Town. You think this looks bad for Josh right now? Imagine what's going to happen to your group if one of you shows up dead and Mafia. The two of you are already outed, so you better be real sure that your third person is Town.

9 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Meaning?

Meaning all three of them probably aren't scum, but one of them probably is

And I'd like to cross check these names with the 7 on SwAg's line. They were:

On 3/15/2020 at 1:16 PM, Malfatron said:

rag, forge, blue, josh, orca, touch, bcb

Touch flipped Town.

Rags: Scum lean

Forge: Neutral

Blue: Slight Town

Josh: 0-2 Big guy...not looking good

Orca: Indy

BCB: Scum lean

I believe that BCB and Rags are scum, with potentially Josh as well.