"Choose your own character" GAME OVER! TOWN WINS!

Malfatron

1 minute ago, VikeManDan said:

We made the decision based off the information we had. In hindsight, it was the wrong decision. 

If dome hits josh we'll be down another town player. We've been up front about this to move forward and get town back on the right track. Accept it or lynch us all.

After Josh was called out 

EVERYONE STOP AND THINK HERE.

Malf has wanted vanilla games all the way back to when the three of him, me, and Matts has a casual conversation and matts ranted about how being a vanilla Townie and drawing a hit or meta solving was a badge of honor.

Touch said that he had a gun and couldn’t use it.

I am looking for people infected on a boat without anyone being infected.

Now there are three masons.

Malf is playing us. This is a bastard vanilla game.

STICK TO THE LIST! @Dome

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

EVERYONE STOP AND THINK HERE.

Malf has wanted vanilla games all the way back to when the three of him, me, and Matts has a casual conversation and matts ranted about how being a vanilla Townie and drawing a hit or meta solving was a badge of honor.

Touch said that he had a gun and couldn’t use it.

I am looking for people infected on a boat without anyone being infected.

Now there are three masons.

Malf is playing us. This is a bastard vanilla game.

STICK TO THE LIST! @Dome

@The Orca @Matts4313 @Blue @JoshstraDaymus @daboyle250 @VikeManDan I’m right I know it.

Just now, The Orca said:

How could it possibly be considered a vanilla game?

Bastard vanilla. He’s given like 4-5 fake investigation roles to make people rely on pure thread play. 3 masons and me, then touch as a fake gunsmith, but just enough wrinkles to where you are giving away bombs, etc.

38 minutes ago, daboyle250 said:

The name of our discord is straight up “mason cops” lmao. I’m not scum in any shape or form.

So you’re claiming PGO then? Got it. 

Malf outright said that all 3 of us were town confirmed. Do you really think I’d even bother stick my neck out if I wasn’t certain Josh and I were scum? I would’ve let him rot before I’d admit anything.

35 minutes ago, Dome said:

Who am I hitting?

Scum, ideally.

31 minutes ago, VikeManDan said:

If this gets some conversation started then it is worth it. 

For complete transparency I am the 3rd mason cop. Sounds like most of you disagree with how we went about things, and I can't disagree in hindsight, but what is done is done. Everything josh outlined is the truth. 

Well, at least we know who all of you are now.

31 minutes ago, James said:

Can we just blow up the ship at this point? At least my estate would get the insurance money.

Sounds like a great idea to me! Also seems like Orca is already on that... :|

12 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

Well hope you all happy you made me waste it 

Didn't make you do anything, sweetcheeks.

2 minutes ago, daboyle250 said:

top 3: rack, md4l, ksj

So your little group chat was debating between me, touch, and bcb for the bomb, but you used it on Touch (came up Town), bcb just pardoned himself, and I'm not on your top 3 scum list?

40 minutes ago, daboyle250 said:

The name of our discord is straight up “mason cops” lmao. I’m not scum in any shape or form.

So you’re claiming PGO then? Got it. 

Malf outright said that all 3 of us were town confirmed. Do you really think I’d even bother stick my neck out if I wasn’t certain Josh and I were scum? I would’ve let him rot before I’d admit anything.

ugghhh, this didn't show up correctly in my big quote post

You're not. You sure your buddies aren't? Because I wouldn't trust them without question. Josh said no role PMs were exchanged, but it might be a good idea to do that now.

I didn't claim anything.

Yes, I absolutely believe any one of you would do that. Without question.

11 hours ago, theuntouchable said:
11 hours ago, MWil23 said:

Yes

I didn't play that game, but I used Nacho as an example with that pumpkin bomb in Marvel when we were scum together. He was the Green Goblin and had to submit ahead of time which player he wanted to use it on and when.

Now we’re getting somewhere. If I remember correctly, I don’t think bcb questioned his vote after malf posted the VC. I think you’re absolutely right that it was BCB. 

If this is a Zelda moment from you, I think you’re wrong. 

Notice this is where I started to change my tune on how I saw touch and realized that we came to the same conclusion, but I was hesitant to buy into it right away because I was working a play, which was in hindsight the wrong place to do it because I’m not sure how many scum were on swags line.