"Choose your own character" GAME OVER! TOWN WINS!

Malfatron

On 3/17/2020 at 10:55 AM, The LBC said:

Huh?  Color me surprised.  I could have seen a genuine scenario where you didn't act and scum killed matts in an attempt to throw shade on you.

I just have a really hard time believing the other two outcomes because they're so low probability (scum missing a major night move like a hit, especially when we've had multiple replacements is very unlikely and a cross hit is also very rare).  But you're also one of my stronger town reads right now, so I iz perplexed.

6a00d83451b8c369e2012877606bb4970c-800wi

On 3/17/2020 at 2:09 PM, The LBC said:

Damnit @MWil23 you're making me doubt Dome.  But also not, I still think he's town, I just remain convinced I can't trust his reads.

@Dome

Just now, The Orca said:

What is what...my objection to anyone having a town read on you?

you sure aren't treating me like you think i'm scum, fmpov.

if you're saying you think i'm scum, that's concerning.

Just now, Dome said:

you sure aren't treating me like you think i'm scum, fmpov.

if you're saying you think i'm scum, that's concerning.

Im saying a town read on you is puke worthy :)

Im not saying you are scum or even I think you are at this time...just not sure how he gets you as his biggest town read 

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

Yes. Why the secrecy? Why Dome? Why the cloak and dagger white text routine? 

Would scum even ever add the white text...maybe if they are screwing around, but playing seriously that just seems out of character if he was scum

2 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Im saying a town read on you is puke worthy :)

Im not saying you are scum or even I think you are at this time...

.... yeah. This isn't contradictory at all. 

"I don't think you're scum, but anyone that doesn't think you're scum is puke worthy"

24 minutes ago, Dome said:

so... how does that explain why he didn't vote?

4 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

He’s insinuating that he gave away his vote to you. I can’t possibly imagine that’s legitimate at all. 

@The LBC

Just now, Dome said:

.... yeah. This isn't contradictory at all. 

"I don't think you're scum, but anyone that doesn't think you're scum is puke worthy"

You are doing it again...making assumptions which make you look bad. Not sure how you are his biggest town read and you being a puke worthy town read doesnt mean I think you are scum. There is middle ground and unknown. But you do you 

2 minutes ago, Dome said:

It's legitimate.  I can't quote my PM, but that's legitimately what it says.  I've been honestly debating whether or not to just vote anyway even if it wouldn't count, but my concern was it could do more harm than good in making people think that a lynch was stronger than it actually was.

Just now, The Orca said:

You are doing it again...making assumptions which make you look bad. Not sure how you are his biggest town read and you being a puke worthy town read doesnt mean I think you are scum. There is middle ground and unknown. But you do you 

Except I'm town, so the read is excellent and having me as anything other than a strong town read is "failtown".

I understand your fear, but I don't want it to turn into paranoia. 

You'll see. 

1 minute ago, The LBC said:

It's legitimate.  I can't quote my PM, but that's legitimately what it says.  I've been honestly debating whether or not to just vote anyway even if it wouldn't count, but my concern was it could do more harm than good in making people think that a lynch was stronger than it actually was.

so your ability is to gift your vote to someone else?