"Choose your own character" GAME OVER! TOWN WINS!

Malfatron

1 minute ago, The LBC said:

Am I the only one who feels like the "like" button on this new server has done more to hurt mafia games than help it?

You don't mean people selling their vote for likes, do you?

Cause I bet I could get twice as much for my hit, and I have't even tried it yet.

Just now, The Orca said:

How so? What's the difference?

People can speculate on why someone may have liked a post, but it's something that I feel like, more often than not, is going to be read more into than it deserves, where the likes may just be innocuous things.  It's like sarcasm on the internet, not exactly the easiest thing conveyed, but that sure won't stop people from reading it into (or it not being present) a posting.

• Like 1

Just now, Dome said:

Cause I bet I could get twice as much for my hit, and I have't even tried it yet.

No.  I didn't mean that.  It was a bad joke.  @ET80 can you sober up and replace this dude?

1 minute ago, The LBC said:

People can speculate on why someone may have liked a post, but it's something that I feel like, more often than not, is going to be read more into than it deserves, where the likes may just be innocuous things.  It's like sarcasm on the internet, not exactly the easiest thing conveyed, but that sure won't stop people from reading it into (or it not being present) a posting.

I just ignore them when making reads and give them out to anyone if I like a post regardless of everything- move, alignment, how I'm trying to play, etc 

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

I just ignore them when making reads and give them out to anyone if I like a post regardless of everything- move, alignment, how I'm trying to play, etc 

Yeah, I tried using them as a means of tagging things I wanted to refer back to later, but that kind of fell off.

3 minutes ago, Dome said:

Yet, all people need to do to get a prize is to compliment Jodelle...and most have been silent lol

20 minutes ago, Dome said:

why didn't you watch pickle n1?

Psyched out by his "EVERYONE USE YOUR MOVES ON ME" post.

The more I think about things, the dumber the idea of trying to check you (even secretly) seems. Even if you weren't aware, it would rely on the idea that you were taking credit for the hits in thread but having a scummate actually put them in. If you were bold enough to try this whole gambit, I think you'd be smart enough to at least make sure the hits could come from you.

7 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Yet, all people need to do to get a prize is to compliment Jodelle...and most have been silent lol

Jodelle is super cute. But I still don't know who she is, or even if that's the actress or the character.

Is that a good compliment?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, James said:

Psyched out by his "EVERYONE USE YOUR MOVES ON ME" post.

The more I think about things, the dumber the idea of trying to check you (even secretly) seems. Even if you weren't aware, it would rely on the idea that you were taking credit for the hits in thread but having a scummate actually put them in. If you were bold enough to try this whole gambit, I think you'd be smart enough to at least make sure the hits could come from you.

Thank you.