"Choose your own character" GAME OVER! TOWN WINS!

Malfatron

Just now, Ragnarok said:

I also think that one of the masons is scum.  Josh killed a townie, one of them didnt put in a move...theres something not right going on there.

Not putting in a move is so bad it actually screams town. I think scum would want to keep pushing out results, they wouldn’t no move. They could easily make up their results if they were scum anyways.

2 minutes ago, VikeManDan said:

I already said I had a gun and how it worked.  But I'm not scum.

2 minutes ago, Dome said:

Not putting in a move is so bad it actually screams town. I think scum would want to keep pushing out results, they wouldn’t no move. They could easily make up their results if they were scum anyways.

So if one of the three was scum...you think it wouldnt be the one who put in no move?

Just now, Ragnarok said:

I already said I had a gun and how it worked.  But I'm not scum.

So if one of the three was scum...you think it wouldnt be the one who put in no move?

If one of the three was scum, I don’t think he’d no move to make a hit unless he was the last scum left.

And I don’t think there’s only one scum left.

1 minute ago, Ragnarok said:

So then...I had already answered your question.

I think forge's results hold a little more weight than your "I get 3 chances to guess the lynch and then I get a kill" story.

Also, did you consider anyone other than racks for you target?

2 minutes ago, VikeManDan said:

I think forge's results hold a little more weight than your "I get 3 chances to guess the lynch and then I get a kill" story.

Also, did you consider anyone other than racks for you target?

Squire.

Two best bets to get lynched and I dont think either is town.

@Ragnarok you defended touch and said you wouldn’t vote for him regardless this game, but you only had a “town lean” on him. He claimed a role similar to yours (currently unusable gun) and you didn’t really step up your game to defend him for that specific claim. That doesn’t give you more of a town lean? Or something you want to support your brother on? You avoided that part of the conversation completely from what I could tell. 

Why? Did you not connect the dots at the time?

Edited by Dome

10 minutes ago, Dome said:

@Ragnarok you defended touch and said you wouldn’t vote for him regardless this game, but you only had a “town lean” on him. He claimed a role similar to yours (currently unusable gun) and you didn’t really step up your game to defend him for that specific claim. That doesn’t give you more of a town lean? Or something you want to support your brother on? You avoided that part of the conversation completely from what I could tell. 

Why? Did you not connect the dots at the time?

Because I was down in Florida for my granddad's 90th until Sunday night and was in the middle of catching up when touch got blown up.

So there really wasn't an opportunity to defend him.  I may have made a comment about the claim while catching up, but I don't remember.

That said, unless he had actually been in danger of being lynched, I doubt I would have seen the point in actively defending him on the claim aspect.  1.  He is a good enough player to defend himself and 2. that would give scum more info and 3. I typically don't give info unless necessary.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dome said:

why rackcs over ragnarok?

what if rags move is real, but it's scum sided?

could totally see that role from malf in a threadplay game... you have to pick your lynch and have incentive to push them

Cause Racks is confirmed killer unless there was some funny business move(s)

There is risk either way

In all honesty I just dont trust the dynamic trio and what they are doing. Just makes little sense to me

I was thinking Rags/Tk3 (leaning Rags though) was the protector until last night when Forge revealed his info on Tk3 and Tk3 made his "I'm important" type comment