"Choose your own character" GAME OVER! TOWN WINS!

Malfatron

Yeah good point whicker. Very confident it’s rackcs.

Even if he thought I was SK he would be all over James, who has framed him as the killer.

now, @Ragnarok gets a hit if we do this.... are people OK with that? He wants to hit josh 

38 minutes ago, rackcs said:

So why not James? I'm the confirmed tracker via vmd

This would mean something if Malf didn't have a history of using scum trackers like Dingo in Death Note. 

1 hour ago, The Orca said:

Within a page of this, Touch is killed. I liked like 5 posts from Josh at the beginning of the game during that day phase.

This is something in mafia I still don’t get is the liking of posts being anything. I usually use mine for things that make me laugh or whatever. I don’t think much past that but others do.

Just now, JoshstraDaymus said:

This is something in mafia I still don’t get is the liking of posts being anything. I usually use mine for things that make me laugh or whatever. I don’t think much past that but others do.

Same... every once in a while I’ll flag an old post or series of old posts as a signal to someone. But unless it’s specific like that it means I literally just liked the post.

Just now, Dome said:

Yeah good point whicker. Very confident it’s rackcs.

Even if he thought I was SK he would be all over James, who has framed him as the killer.

now, @Ragnarok gets a hit if we do this.... are people OK with that? He wants to hit josh 

I as a townie am not okay with that, but honestly, if sacrificing me gets you guys off the other 2 masons and puts your full trust in them I’m willing to be the sacrifice. I know there’s still some skepticism most notably from Rags and Orca.

Just now, JoshstraDaymus said:

I as a townie am not okay with that, but honestly, if sacrificing me gets you guys off the other 2 masons and puts your full trust in them I’m willing to be the sacrifice. I know there’s still some skepticism most notably from Rags and Orca.

I do assure you though, I will flip town but Ragnarok has been so fixed on killing me above all else and I get why. That said I’ve admitted to my mistake several times over. I effed up.

@Dome

On 6/26/2019 at 1:53 PM, Malfatron said:

Near was closing in on Light. He know it. 

There has saw light, in the park, pushing his sister Sayu in the wheelchair.

He tried to aim his sniper rifle, but couldn't line up the thought. Light's sister kept getting in the way.

Then, he saw Light writing something in his notebook.

In the back of his mind though, something told him to go to a wrestling match, but he swiftly brushed those thoughts aside.

He put the gun up again, but felt an intense pounding in his chest.

Near gasped and fell to the ground dead.

Dome - Near- Backup JOAT - town is dead

There was only one loose end to clear up.

Light and Sayu knocked on an apartment door. A man in a mask opened it.

"Kanzo" Light asked?

"Yes, that's me"

Suddenly, Light pulled off the mask, and it was Singo Mido the whole time!

Together, Light and Sayu easily overpowered Shingo

Dingo - Shingo Mido was endgamed. - Secondary Mafia - 1 shot tracker

Light and Sayu paused.

there was nobody left to catch them.

"I have won" Light said. "I will now be the god of this new world"

"And I will help, Light" Sayu said.

200.gif

The Mafia have won

Light - Counselor - Original Death Note Holder - Mafia

Sayu - Nazgul - Motion Detector - Mafia

Swag also wins as Misa

Utley was transformed into a neutral survivor role and auto-lost.

Thanks for playing everyone!  It was a blast to host, and it was a nailbiter!