"Choose your own character" GAME OVER! TOWN WINS!

Malfatron

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

If I die by taking a hit, I can't help lead town to a victory can I? 

You dying by taking a hit, by perspective of roles not players, is the best thing to happen to town so yeah thanks for ruining that 

10 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Bc I will never meet my wincon.  I have only made it to the end of a game like once, so claim and leave it up to town and scum to decide.  

Last 2 times I claimed indy whicker led my lynch bc he hates indies and mafia killed me just bc they didn't want to let me win 

Only chance I have to meet my wincon is leave it up to the masses 

8 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Disagree.  By claiming I am out in the open and can freely help town.  It gives town a voice that isn't being sketchy or hiding something 

Let these two posts sink in people. “I leave it to town to decide” and “give a voice that isn’t being sketchy or hiding something” 

Let’s reconcile those statements 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Well I disagree.  I'll still end up taking a hit, don't worry 

You disagree that your role, which apparently does nothing except survive, is a valuable role for town? Explain please. What else do you do? 

Just now, Whicker said:

You disagree that your role, which apparently does nothing except survive, is a valuable role for town? Explain please. What else do you do? 

I disagree with your assessment that I I ruined my ability to take a hit and said I'll still end up taking one so don't worry 

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

I disagree with your assessment that I I ruined my ability to take a hit and said I'll still end up taking one so don't worry 

Lol okay man. You are contradicting yourself with every post 

4 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Let these two posts sink in people. “I leave it to town to decide” and “give a voice that isn’t being sketchy or hiding something” 

Let’s reconcile those statements 

what do you think you see and I'll tell you what the actual reality of it is. 

what do you think you see and I'll tell you what the actual reality of it is. 

I’m seeing a man who made an objectively anti town play and is trying to justify it as playing for town 

How so?

“I want to let town decide but also claim so I’m free and clear with no one questioning.” “How can I lead town if I get hit although I allegedly agree I’m the best hit”