"Choose your own character" GAME OVER! TOWN WINS!

Malfatron

Just now, MWil23 said:

@Pickle Rick I would lean here as well fwiw. That said, the list of 7 is an easy place to start, minus maybe you, 'gul, and Squire depending on how 'gul would flip. I'd also lean meta wise on Josh being Town at this point. BCB and Touch never tried to deny it either man, and that makes me craaaaaaaaasy man!

Why did you erase some of his post? 

Pickle went from questioning whether or not it's a scum ability to then clearing BCB and Touch based upon it being a scum ability without ever acknowledging that it was a scum ability. Does nobody else see this...

20 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

You could be (highly doubt it bc that would mean scum have some sort of BP vest or protection),

But why play anti town and help scum, that is the biggest question you are avoiding 

You already guaranteed I’m not a strongman vig 

And I’m not anti town

killing a guy who claimed non-town and refuses to cooperate with any form of questioning 

Just now, theuntouchable said:

Why did you erase some of his post? 

Man, because, and you know it too, that I didn't agree with that second part about leaning town on you at this point. I know that I want to and you want me to, but I can't do that yet.

1 minute ago, Dome said:

And I’m not anti town

killing a guy who claimed non-town and refuses to cooperate with any form of questioning 

FWIW, given past experiences I can see why pickle would act like he is now. 

I think he wants you to specifically ask so that he can say he was asked to provide a list. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

Can you see how your responses could be viewed by someone on the opposite side of that argument? 

I'm staying steadfast to a stance that I took after last game. I do not care how it looks.  Do not ask me for a list or anything of the sort and then get all pissy when I dont give one 

Dome then starts coming after me and says he is killing me bc I wont give one.  

I haven't seen one person give a list or even scum reads really. 

If someone wants to know who I think is scum then great I'll answer them, but I will not be threatened or strongarmed with the possibility of death bc I do not care.  I was not gonna me my wincon so threatening to kill me and or doing so will just hurt towns voting numbers at the very least

1 minute ago, Dome said:

And I’m not anti town

Dome and @theuntouchable let's talk about this

This is basically me hitting Touch who claimed non town gov and threatened in game to help scum and I was crucified for hitting him and sticking up for said hit. This is extremely similar

Let's not repeat here...let Pickle show where he stands before hitting him for claiming indy

5 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Pickle went from questioning whether or not it's a scum ability to then clearing BCB and Touch based upon it being a scum ability without ever acknowledging that it was a scum ability. Does nobody else see this...

You need to read my posts again my friend 

Just now, The Orca said:

This is basically me hitting Touch who claimed non town gov and threatened in game to help scum and I was crucified for hitting him and sticking up for said hit. This is extremely similar

Let's not repeat here...let Pickle show where he stands before hitting him for claiming indy

The difference between touch and pickle makes this comp a non-starter 

2 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

I'm staying steadfast to a stance that I took after last game. I do not care how it looks.  Do not ask me for a list or anything of the sort and then get all pissy when I dont give one 

Dome then starts coming after me and says he is killing me bc I wont give one.  

I haven't seen one person give a list or even scum reads really. 

If someone wants to know who I think is scum then great I'll answer them, but I will not be threatened or strongarmed with the possibility of death bc I do not care.  I was not gonna me my wincon so threatening to kill me and or doing so will just hurt towns voting numbers at the very least

You literally said you wanted him to ask 

2 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Are you finally admitting that was wrong?