"Choose your own character" GAME OVER! TOWN WINS!

Malfatron

Just now, theuntouchable said:

Mwil posted “catch you on the flip side” meme of Rocco when he’s about to go ham and two Russian monsters and the fat **** bartender im cahoots with them. 

so I asked how he was so certain that he was going to make it out of night alive and he posted another meme about Rocco talking to himself on the way to that cafe. 

So then I asked if he was implying that he did have a say on where that hit goes to which he responded “what does Rocco do when he reaches the cafe” 

which is he takes out a gun, blasts the **** out of the two Russian monsters yelling about being the funny guy and guns down the bartender. 

he’s cc’ing vig 

.... I can’t tell if you’re being serious 

@theuntouchable

@Whicker

@Blue

i think you three are smart

when pickle realized I was going to hit him he asked a watcher to watch him to make sure it was me. He also asked someone to investigate me.

do you think he could be infected and trying to spread it? (Watcher gets it from him, I get it from him, cop gets it from me)

• Like 2

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

That’s exactly what happened in the movie? 

I know.... but I don’t think it was a CC... that’s suicide 

but I have taken note of mwil trying to persuade me to hit orca over pickle , even though hs acting like he’s happy about a pickle hit 

1 minute ago, Dome said:

@theuntouchable

@Whicker

@Blue

when pickle realized I was going to hit him he asked a watcher to watch him to make sure it was me. He also asked someone to investigate me.

do you think he could be infected and trying to spread it? (Watcher gets it from him, I get it from him, cop gets it from me)

It’s possible but IMO that seems a little more layered than what I would expect 

• Like 1

It’s possible but IMO that seems a little more layered than what I would expect 

I can’t decide if malf infected one of us to make it a covid game

Or if he quarantined us covid free to give us a break from the real world 

It’s hard to say but the OP does say there’s no one on board with the virus. 

And someone who isn’t showing symptoms is  exactly what ruins a quarantine and creates a threat to town 

5 minutes ago, Dome said:

@theuntouchable

@Whicker

@Blue

I've honestly never played a game with that mechanic, but it's not implausible.