"Choose your own character" GAME OVER! TOWN WINS!

Malfatron

26 minutes ago, Whicker said:

How about we just accept the great hit that was put on Pickle? And if he wanted to live he could have played as VT and not claimed like the rest of us 

I will not accept that it’s a great hit. It’s neutral, at best. However, we know Swag was town and was in the chat with him. It’s my belief that he could have gotten more in there. 

with him being neutral, I would guess that he could have more in there. 

i would agree that it’s not an inherently bad hit but I can disagree that it was the right call. 

2 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Pickle has a way of not being fully truthful when he claims. He either exaggerates his role or minimizes it. It felt like he was minimizing it. 

I'd disagree...you are thinking of me. Pickle is usually straight forward

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

I will not accept that it’s a great hit. It’s neutral, at best. However, we know Swag was town and was in the chat with him. It’s my belief that he could have gotten more in there. 

with him being neutral, I would guess that he could have more in there. 

i would agree that it’s not an inherently bad hit but I can disagree that it was the right call. 

do we, though

Especially that second part

7 minutes ago, The Orca said:

@Dome

Who would you hit...this is serious and might be game altering

11 minutes ago, Dome said:

what if we lynched naz, and I hit squire?

either or...

my whole reasoning is naz is claimed other, so no worries killing him.. 

but what if he's being serious about his wincon being just to lynch squire? maybe squire just has to lynch him?

we lynch one, hit the other.

if they meet their wincon on the lynch, it likely won't end the game, malf doesn't like that **** IMO

if they don't meet their wincon on the lynch maybe they have to survive the night to win outright? that's where I'd come in.

low risk IMO.

naz claimed other and squire was less than convincing.

what did swag, your valuable town asset say about squire? it wasn't good.

2 minutes ago, The Orca said:

I'd disagree...you are thinking of me. Pickle is usually straight forward

Pickle does it too. He did it last game with “I have a huge role that town is really gonna miss” which in all reality was kinda tame for a JOAT role. One of them was a silence on somebody (that funny enough I was gonna use on Swag the night I died) 

he also did it in another game where he kept most of what he was hidden (for some reason I wanna say v for vendetta but I could be wrong. 

for him to call out “my only ability” seems odd to me.