Raiders agree to terms with LB Nick Kwiatkoski

agarcia34

29 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Nah, most of them are ok, just BP is obsessed with me, which I’ve stated countless times. He can’t help but mention me. These guys are just Carr fans and there’s no issue with that. I never start any of it, they just see BP make a joke and turn it into a Carr and/or Bay thread and they go along with it. Every. Single. Time. The guy is legit obsessed. Many have voiced their frustration to me over him turning every thread into either a Carr fiasco or BayRaider fiasco. 

look here jr. first off, yeah ya do start it sometimes. I laughed at what the guys posted, he*l yeah it was funny, but ive also laughed at gannon12s jokes too! Both! equally! I doubt "many" have voiced their frustration to you oh omnipotent and omniscient one.lmao  I just went to read the draft thread and it was a page of you and OG discussing bets about the QB situation.  I`ve told you before , I am NOT a follower of anyone, I make my own decisions , I don't care to type this crap one bit but your"passive aggressive" comment above made me do it (along with the devil.lol) you and BP wanna have your debate that's fine, don't bring others into it as some sort of blind followers of YOU OR HIM! OR YOU WILL GET SAID REPLIES....DUH! BTW, glad YOU think most of us are ok....thanks.lmao!  ok now back to the raiders, sorry guys!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Devilshark69 said:

look here jr. first off, yeah ya do start it sometimes. I laughed at what the guys posted, he*l yeah it was funny, but ive also laughed at gannon12s jokes too! Both! equally! I doubt "many" have voiced their frustration to you oh omnipotent and omniscient one.lmao  I just went to read the draft thread and it was a page of you and OG discussing bets about the QB situation.  I`ve told you before , I am NOT a follower of anyone, I make my own decisions , I don't care to type this crap one bit but your"passive aggressive" comment above made me do it (along with the devil.lol) you and BP wanna have your debate that's fine, don't bring others into it as some sort of blind followers of YOU OR HIM! OR YOU WILL GET SAID REPLIES....DUH! BTW, glad YOU think most of us are ok....thanks.lmao!  ok now back to the raiders, sorry guys!

All I’m trying to do is post about discussions in their proper discussion thread. As for Carr, I’ve had one post in that thread in two weeks. 

Someone posted this on the FiB board:

New Raiders LB Nick Kwiatkowski is set to sign a three-year, $21 million deal. 

2020: $6.75M base, $250K workout.
2021: $3.375M base, $3.375M roster, $250K workout.
2020: $6.75M base, $250K workout.

Next year's roster bonus will be guaranteed five days after the deal's signed.”

note: I do not say this is accurate or backup what the poster said.

but if true that’s a very good deal imo.  If he doesn’t do well we eat 3.375m and walk away

1 hour ago, Devilshark69 said:

great terms , and lets face it gentleman, I don't think any of us expected it to be that good (I was figuring more between 8-10, glad to be wrong.lol) mike mayock is getting some nation love rt now......big time!!!

Someone trolling in NFL Gen saying Mayock is horrible. I know tension gets tough in here between certain posters because of Carr but I’m a Raider Fan thick and through, figuratively bleed silver and black, and will defend Mayock to the death right now. Jury is still out on him but he had an excellent Rookie GM season. Reggie always made me nervous as hell during draft and free agency. I don’t get that vibe from Mike at all. He’s a great talent evaluator. Everyone, even non-raider fans, should be respecting Mayock 100% right now. 

• Like 2