Jump to content
RaidersAreOne

Ravens deal with DT Michael Brockers fall through; re-signs with Rams (page 5)

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, LeotheLion said:

Didn't Lamar score a 12 on the wonderlic lol 

Dude’s so fast he probably finished it in record time, at least. 

But yeah I think so...a 12 must be the cutoff to absolutely dismantle a Wade Phillips “defense” at home on primetime to the tune of 15/20 with 5 Touchdowns lmao dam yo...y’all defense mustve been operating at an aggregate wonderlic score of 2.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Ray Reed said:

Dude’s so fast he probably finished it in record time, at least. 

But yeah I think so...a 12 must be the cutoff to absolutely dismantle a Wade Phillips “defense” at home on primetime to the tune of 15/20 with 5 Touchdowns lmao dam yo...y’all defense mustve been operating at an aggregate wonderlic score of 2.

And what did that offense operate in the playoffs? A negative 12? We can all spew non sense. His joke was fire, take your L and let it go. Dude came back with the cheeesiest stuff ever. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, ITS_RAMMY_PLAYBOI said:

And what did that offense operate in the playoffs? A negative 12? We can all spew non sense. His joke was fire, take your L and let it go. Dude came back with the cheeesiest stuff ever. 

Take your L and let it go is phenomenal advice.

45-6. Take it. Let it go.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Ray Reed said:

Take your L and let it go is phenomenal advice.

45-6. Take it. Let it go.

Bro. Ain’t a single rams fan tripping about that game. And we took the L and moved on lol. New year. It’s not like that win did anything for y’all. I know it feels good beating a super bowl caliber team but chill. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ITS_RAMMY_PLAYBOI said:

Bro. Ain’t a single rams fan tripping about that game. And we took the L and moved on lol. New year. It’s not like that win did anything for y’all. I know it feels good beating a super bowl caliber team but chill. 

xD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/28/2020 at 5:55 AM, Jakuvious said:

Yup. All that really matters is that none of y'all can say a thing to me.

Psh... your team is on pace to win your next super bowl in 50 years.  That's worse than a random spinner, tbh...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, wackywabbit said:

Psh... your team is on pace to win your next super bowl in 50 years.  That's worse than a random spinner, tbh...

Im sorry but that was funny. Also it takes luck too. That luck was in the form of Bill O'Brien. Sorry Texans fans but how do you blow a 24-0 lead and lose by 20pts? Better yet the Chiefs trailed in each of their games. Props to Mahomes and Reid and I was really hoping they win especially Reid because he deserved it but again it takes some luck and O'Brien and the Texans had the Chiefs and to quote the late Dennis Green, "they let them off the hook". 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×