2020 NFL Draft: Discussion, Reports, Rumors, and Studies

jetskid007

1 minute ago, Bobby816 said:

Just so everyone is prepared... Miami will win the draft I feel. With all their valuable picks... they really really have to mess up to not win.

Oakland was in a similar position last year and didn't really impress. I'm not overly worried, they'll add a lot of guys and should likely hit on a few but teams with 3+ first round picks dont have a great track record. Remember Minnesota with Rhodes, Floyd and Patterson.

The teams that win the draft get those 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th round steals.

1 hour ago, Bobby816 said:

Just so everyone is prepared... Miami will win the draft I feel. With all their valuable picks... they really really have to mess up to not win.

They gave up a pro bowl OT and pro bowl DB to get those picks extra 1st. Reminds me of the saying “a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush. “ Assuming they go QB at 5, will any OT or dB in the 20s be as good as Tunsil or Fitzpatrick ?

• Like 3

.0001% chance this happens but lets say this is the draft 

1. Bengals- Burrow

2. Redskins- Young

3. Lions- Tua

4. Giants- Wirfs

5. Dolphins- Thomas

6. Chargers- Wills

7. Panthers- Lamb

8. Cardinals- Ruggs

9. Jaguars- Jeudy

10. Browns- Becton

11. Jets- Okudah? Simmons? Henderson? Reach for an OT/WR? Brown? Kinlaw?

Say we can't trade back

1 hour ago, KingOfTheDot said:

1. Bengals- Burrow

2. Redskins- Young

3. Lions- Tua

4. Giants- Wirfs

5. Dolphins- Thomas

6. Chargers- Wills

7. Panthers- Lamb

8. Cardinals- Ruggs

9. Jaguars- Jeudy

10. Browns- Becton

Say we can't trade back

One of the CBS. I think both are considered shutdown corners and I even heard Okudah compared to Revis, so probably him

6 hours ago, Rich51 said:

They gave up a pro bowl OT and pro bowl DB to get those picks extra 1st. Reminds me of the saying “a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush. “ Assuming they go QB at 5, will any OT or dB in the 20s be as good as Tunsil or Fitzpatrick ?

If they get a franchise QB it’s worth it for them. They wouldn’t be drafting so high if they kept those guys probably. It was them tanking to rebuild. I get what you’re saying though

6 hours ago, KingOfTheDot said:

1. Bengals- Burrow

2. Redskins- Young

3. Lions- Tua

4. Giants- Wirfs

5. Dolphins- Thomas

6. Chargers- Wills

7. Panthers- Lamb

8. Cardinals- Ruggs

9. Jaguars- Jeudy

10. Browns- Becton

Say we can't trade back

I’d take Okudah and Run. Young and Okudah are the only 2 defensive prospects I would consider in the 1st.

21 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

Gotta be Chaisson or Okudah there. Simmons is the best player. But we don’t need another LB/S

I disagree Simmons is a good player but he has his flaws especially in the run game, Okudah for me is the best CB prospect since Marshon Lattimore. Crazy to think Him and Young are in the same draft class.

1 minute ago, rampantjet said:

I'd have Okudah way way above Chaisson

I hear ya. This scenario won’t happen so I’m not worried about it. I have question marks about both Okudah and Chaisson, so I don’t really want either. Okudah has only starterEd 1 year so that makes picking him a tad risky. And Chaisson for whatever reason didn’t put up great numbers at LSU with a rather very good defense around him. 

Reason I asked is because I see a small chance all 4 OTs and 3 WRs go if a few teams trade up.

Giants, Chargers, Panthers, Cardinals, Jaguars, Browns could all take tackles/receivers.

Broncos, Raiders, 49ers, Eagles and Buccaneers could all move up for tackles/receivers.

Dolphins could also got Tackle early if they aren’t sure on Tua’s physical health and aren’t sold on Herbert. 

Carolina at 7 is where the receiver run could start. 

4 minutes ago, KingOfTheDot said:

Reason I asked is because I see a small chance all 4 OTs and 3 WRs go if a few teams trade up.

Giants, Chargers, Panthers, Cardinals, Jaguars, Browns could all take tackles/receivers.

Broncos, Raiders, 49ers, Eagles and Buccaneers could all move up for tackles/receivers.

Dolphins could also got Tackle early if they aren’t sure on Tua’s physical health and aren’t sold on Herbert. 

Carolina at 7 is where the receiver run could start. 

I just see no way only 1 defensive player is drafted in the top 10