Dunder Mafia Paper Company - Everyone Wins, Daboyle Loses

Daboyle

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

But what if they are all in those numbers and Malf was afraid that Swag would go for that off the bat? Wouldn’t that be the first thing he did? 

Don't think it would be the first thing he did, but you know me, I assume everyone is stupid and will behave the way you'd like them to (because they're stupid).  I can see it being something Malf threw out just for a gaff and someone (Swag) bit, so he decided to run with it.

Just now, The LBC said:

Don't think it would be the first thing he did, but you know me, I assume everyone is stupid and will behave the way you'd like them to (because they're stupid).  I can see it being something Malf threw out just for a gaff and someone (Swag) bit, so he decided to run with it.

It’s a running joke.  Malf even misrepresented my position on the mathematic approach, but I went with it anyway.

• Like 2

The number thing is basically you assume a binary distribution by the host in descending order, and as the player list fills in, you can make educated guesses based on what would otherwise be anomalous distributions.

3 minutes ago, The LBC said:

Maybe you are right. 

21 hours ago, Heimdallr said:

Pickle Rick just because of the name

21 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

It's ok friendo.  May I ask, what irks you about my name though? 

18 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

On a game related note, I'd like to see if anyone else noticed something that is bugging me.  It has to do with lbc

maybe this is a new pickle, he typically will call players out that are ignoring him.   did with LBC, but not with Heimdallr

9 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

There is another one that is doing it as well.  I'm just trying to make friends here and they are ignoring me, is it bc they have bad intentions in the game, or something else?

there is the pickle I know, noting that heimdallr is also ignoring him.

8 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

This does seem eye opening, especially as he ignored me as well.  It's also curious bc mwil (scum) made the first vote for me last game.

Mwil was not scum last game