Dunder Mafia Paper Company - Everyone Wins, Daboyle Loses

Daboyle

16 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

If you bothered paying attention last game, I was the MVP and wrecked things. Also why Rags isn't playing...I think he's mad at me. I'm sorry Rags!

A certain bad hombre killed me and I lost all interest.  I'll try and keep tabs on the games further.  Malf did keep me updated on town's chances.  I just never really cared.  

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

Also it seems like pickle is trying to claim andy bernard. Which out of the main cast, he is most likely scum.

Of the original cast, I'd say most likely to be scum: Ryan, Andy (maybe), Meredith (probably not, but could be selfish enough - or drunk enough - to be unwitting scum), Roy.  Could see Packer being either Scum or a malevolent Other.

And with that, I'm off to watch of movie with my wife.

adkYK-Ov_P0pHbq3oie8uv6QRMAkWIoD_WfiSKFJ

15 minutes ago, The LBC said:

Because I'm finally not scum for the first time in what feels like forever, so I'm relishing the opportunity to be an in-thread jerk.

Still waiting on the presentation sunshine.  I got a good feeling about you so it can wait. 

Play more though, it's more fun with you in the game. 

32 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

I put together that case sarcastically. Who cares which players ignored pickle. do you think scum would be more likely to ignore pickle

(pickle did bring up James by welcoming him to the game. check it again)

Because i wanted to have et tell me whether he looked at his pm or not

your panic that i might be mafia is your towntell. plus 1 on the y-axis

It feels like you already know that this will be refuted with later posts

and there it is.....

squire is mafia. 

-----

and for everyone wondering about the 7-15 math post, i was mostly teasing swag when i posted that. I believe touch and pickle were also present in that discussion 

So, you’re gonna have to spell it out for me, why not Finn?  He’s quite literally incapable of contributing because he can hardly read, let alone have a game sense.

18 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

This is interesting. We see here a push of sorts based off of erroneous information, followed by this, which on the surface is fine:

But this is what I take issue with:

Pickle says that he was confused because he died D1 or N1 five of the last six games, but yet he clearly likes this blatant joke about how I busted Ragnarok last game. That's interesting to me, and I think it's telling. 

Hey friendo, you realize I like posts bc I like them.  So reading into my likes is like anyone trying to read me, it's never gonna work out for you.  Love the spin though.  Keep up the activity sunshine. 

5 minutes ago, The LBC said:

Of the original cast, I'd say most likely to be scum: Ryan, Andy (maybe), Meredith (probably not, but could be selfish enough - or drunk enough - to be unwitting scum), Roy.  Could see Packer being either Scum or a malevolent Other.

And with that, I'm off to watch of movie with my wife.

adkYK-Ov_P0pHbq3oie8uv6QRMAkWIoD_WfiSKFJ

I didnt even consider packard. There is also the handsome super sales guy who is probably scum. 

12 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Also it seems like pickle is trying to claim andy bernard. Which out of the main cast, he is most likely scum.

No idea who Andy Bernard is but that is not me.  I do not soft claim my role EVER sunshine.