Dunder Mafia Paper Company - Everyone Wins, Daboyle Loses

Daboyle

5 minutes ago, squire12 said:

I am surprised at this.  Is this where I should comment about getting your thesaurus to find some big words?

I try to bless you all with a middle school vocabulary, and my magnanimity is ridiculed

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, squire12 said:

I don't know any of these characters.   I am not sure the "maybe" quote means much. 

In a vacuum, not at all.

7 minutes ago, squire12 said:

He did say he followed along in the dead chat to confirm the 7-15 list of players being high likely to contain scum.  Not sure if the dead chat had a list of roles or not.  If it did, then that would seem odd of him to mistake.

This is my issue. He was definitely in DC, as I was there the last day or two and 90% of the conversation revolved around Rags being salty about “maybe”. Roles were also listed for each of us or at least discussed freely, so that’s why I’m finding these three things hard to believe.

5 minutes ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

wouldn’t say he was a threat, he was all of those things and his inner circle wasn’t anti-Scranton really at all IMO. Gabe was pro Sabre more than anything

...so you think Gabe would be Town? 

You’re all going to need to hold my hand as though I’m a mongoloid five-year-old on the thematic arguments.  Preferably bullet points or numbers if you want any chance of me entertaining it, let alone actively supporting it.  So, that’s your homework if you want me to pay attention to the theme.

6 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I don’t know if you’re being genuine right now with my 1v1 hypothetical.

I can tell you it is genuine.  But ultimately it is something you and others need to decide on that.

In a way, it’s a clever way to answer.  You resolve the issue by offering the case for not lynching you and lay the consequence in the resolution at the feet of those who decide in that hypothetical.

Not trying to be clever, just honest.  As I said , I don't recall playing with Biggio before.  If he is a new player, then keeping him alive seems like a fair thought so he can get more familiar with the game overall and may play in future games

So, I don’t know if you’re being candid and are displaying an interest to get it right beyond the arbitrary hypothetical I put out, or what I wrote above with the added bonus of not having to give an opinion on some arbitrary exercise I made up to see what the response would be.

The former

11 hours ago, SwAg said:

Oh, I’m retarded apparently.

11 hours ago, biggio7 said:

Not a good word to use.

11 hours ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

That’s not gonna change I promise you,

11 hours ago, biggio7 said:

It should.

11 hours ago, SwAg said:

Both, sorta.  State shut down everything pretty much, so I have nowhere to go, but I am allowed to leave my home.

11 hours ago, SwAg said:

Sorry, I’ll retard my use of that word from here on.

You quoted the person that informed you about the deadline being sunday.   Then got into a short conversation on a particular word choice.  Curious on how this got crossed up.

32 minutes ago, squire12 said:

You quoted the person that informed you about the deadline being sunday.   Then got into a short conversation on a particular word choice.  Curious on how this got crossed up.

Swags been messing up a lot lately. I think he has the corona 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, SwAg said:

So, you’re gonna have to spell it out for me, why not Finn?  He’s quite literally incapable of contributing because he can hardly read, let alone have a game sense.

i read real good dumb **** and my game sense is tremendous. at least i don't add superflous a's to my sentences that'd be pretty damning to other's view of my intellect. THAT would be hard to recover from 

10 hours ago, Malfatron said:

@FinneasGage did sketch me out when he wouldnt reveal who he would shoot given a gun. 

i've exercised every possible answer to the gun question over the years. but i'd probably shoot you at this point because every game that you insinuate i'm potentially mafia you turn out scum 

10 minutes ago, FinneasGage said:

i've exercised every possible answer to the gun question over the years. but i'd probably shoot you at this point because every game that you insinuate i'm potentially mafia you turn out scum 

So when he doesn’t state that you’re potentially mafia he’s town? 

Just now, theuntouchable said:

So when he doesn’t state that you’re potentially mafia he’s town? 

pretty much. when he's town he always either ignores me or asks a couple questions directly. when he immediately gets fishy before we even have an interaction he's been mafia like 90% of the time. i've mentioned this numerous times in thread and it's continued to be true. no changes have been made to malf's game when it comes to how he communicates with me. 

VOTE COUNT
5 - Pickle Rick (Heimdallr, ET80, Matts4313, MWil23, FinneasGage)
2 - squire12 (James, Blue)
2 - Heimdallr (The Orca, Pickle Rick)
1 - Dome (kingseanjohn)

1 - rackcs (squire12)
1 - bcb1213 (Forge)
1 - JoshstraDaymus (theuntouchable)

1 - vikesfan89 (Malfatron)

Yet to vote: bcb1213, JoshstraDaymus, vikesfan89, SwAg, rackcs, biggio7, VikeManDan, The LBC, Dome

Edited by daboyle250