Dunder Mafia Paper Company - Everyone Wins, Daboyle Loses

Daboyle

4 hours ago, MWil23 said:

...so you think Gabe would be Town? 

I could see where someone would think Gabe might be town because he ends up pro-Scranton in the beginning, but if daboyle is picking from a particular arc in the show, Gabe is very much pro-corporate for a good period.  And I'm willing to operate on the premise that Corporate = Scum.

2 hours ago, FinneasGage said:
3 hours ago, theuntouchable said:

Swags been messing up a lot lately. I think he has the corona 

every game i play he's pretty much at fault for the loss lol 

Quoted because I may want to revisit this later, but this post just doesn't sit right with me.  I get a very "wants to give the impression that I agree with what's being said, but also don't want to flat out say it's something scummy... or go into specific as to what all the 'loss-leading' behaviors were" vibe from it (i.e. blending).

2 hours ago, FinneasGage said:

i read real good dumb **** and my game sense is tremendous. at least i don't add superflous a's to my sentences that'd be pretty damning to other's view of my intellect. THAT would be hard to recover from 

No one even knows what you said here.  Good work proving you can read and communicate.

1 hour ago, Pickle Rick said:

1. I have not been caught in a single lie bc have not posted a lie

2. Well those characters aren't me and I'd like to know more about the game, is that a crime.  If I was scum I'd already know who was bad 

3. This is what gave you away, at NO point have i dodged anything. When you wanna lie like this as scum, you best choice someone else, try it next game maybe, ok sunshine. 

Worth noting, this describes exactly how I played last game.

Don't worry, Pickle.  I'll post the Powerpoint slides whether you die or not.  You just may have to wait a little bit longer if you die early.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Malfatron said:

I totally disagree with your case. He never has seen the office so i doubt hes posting with any flavor. Folks trying to determine his role based on the flavor of his posts feels fruitless.

also, why would mafia lie about the "maybe" thing? What would they gain? Im guessing pickle was just confused

pickle saying friendo and buttercup is his awkward attempt to be nice. He cant pull it off like Orca, but orca is more like Ernie, and Pickle like Bert 

Also, pickle can clearly give out a gun to someone. typically that role has been town.

You get a football purely on the back of the Bert and Ernie analogy.

1 hour ago, FinneasGage said:

i just looked back trying to figure out what you were talking about and i voted pickle before your "case" which i did not read lol 

legit laughed at you being like "he fell for my trap. i got him." 

This is the guy who yelled at me about he has tremendous game sense and reading comprehension.

I don't hate a Pickle lynch since I don't feel like he's behaving particularly townish.  Just feels in my gut like it's more a guy who picked up votes and started to gather momentum and scum just sat back and let everyone else piled on because it kept attention away from them early.

11 minutes ago, The LBC said:

Quoted because I may want to revisit this later, but this post just doesn't sit right with me.  I get a very "wants to give the impression that I agree with what's being said, but also don't want to flat out say it's something scummy... or go into specific as to what all the 'loss-leading' behaviors were" vibe from it (i.e. blending).

Well, it’s objectively incorrect.  Finn is blaming me for not listening to him in a game where he was Town, he was absent for days, he came back in LyLo, and claimed Mafia.

1 hour ago, FinneasGage said:

Because he didn’t give me the gun he promised bro lol not because you set a masterful trap that a foolishly fell into lol 

You were never promised a gun.  You were asked who you would shoot if he were to give you a gun.