Dunder Mafia Paper Company - Everyone Wins, Daboyle Loses

Daboyle

8 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Why

Feel like a lot of his interactions have been forced and I didn't like the way he talked about the pickle vote. Saying he likes the case against him but also in the same post invalidated it. Then he also later said he would still hammer pickle.

• Like 1

Just now, rackcs said:

Feel like a lot of his interactions have been forced and I didn't like the way he talked about the pickle vote. Saying he likes the case against him but also in the same post invalidated it. Then he also later said he would still hammer pickle.

I remember him saying he would still hammer pickle (has it even been close?) but I don’t remember him invalidating it. Do you remember any key terms I could use to find it? 

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

I remember him saying he would still hammer pickle (has it even been close?) but I don’t remember him invalidating it. Do you remember any key terms I could use to find it? 

4 hours ago, The LBC said:

I don't hate a Pickle lynch since I don't feel like he's behaving particularly townish.  Just feels in my gut like it's more a guy who picked up votes and started to gather momentum and scum just sat back and let everyone else piled on because it kept attention away from them early.

This post. Says he doesn't hate the Pickle lynch but then says he's just a guy who picked up votes and scum sat back. So he says he doesn't think Pickle has been acting town but in the same post turns around and invalidates his own read.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, rackcs said:

This post. Says he doesn't hate the Pickle lynch but then says he's just a guy who picked up votes and scum sat back. So he says he doesn't think Pickle has been acting town but in the same post turns around and invalidates his own read.

To be fair, the invalidation he’s showing is more of the read of the situation in regards to pickle. It’s more about how people have reacted to the the pickle train that makes him doubt it. 

is that right @The LBC?

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

To be fair, the invalidation he’s showing is more of the read of the situation in regards to pickle. It’s more about how people have reacted to the the pickle train that makes him doubt it. 

is that right @The LBC?

It just further goes into me thinking his interactions are forced. The whole, oh I think pickle is scum but also I think scum is letting his lynch happen and he's town, but also I'd be willing to hammer him. All feels very fake to me and he's just putting both sides out there so he'll be justified no matter which way he decides to go (whichever thing is most convenient).

Just now, rackcs said:

It just further goes into me thinking his interactions are forced. The whole, oh I think pickle is scum but also I think scum is letting his lynch happen and he's town, but also I'd be willing to hammer him. All feels very fake to me and he's just putting both sides out there so he'll be justified no matter which way he decides to go (whichever thing is most convenient).

The only issue I have with that is that I don’t think LBC is that simple. If you ask me, I think he’s likely still trying to prod that situation for more information. 

• Like 1