Dunder Mafia Paper Company - Everyone Wins, Daboyle Loses

Daboyle

2 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Not freaking out but ok

How is that what I'm doing? Nothing I've said at all has been from me assuming that the multi-lynch will happen, it's not me focusing solely on semantics. I'm arguing about Malf's intentions, not what I think will come to pass.

You are freaking out

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

I just want to be clear, Rack is definitely not acting under the impression that we might actually multi-lynch today!

If you got the impression that he thinks that, maybe re-read his posts and see that he did not explicitly state “I assume that we could actually have a multi-lynch.”

You're being obtuse. My reasoning has never had anything to do with assuming anything. I don't know why you even brought it up. That's all. I only am voting Malf because I think his intentions are to kill multiple people. That's it.

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

Jesus Racks. You have to realize that a threat is only effective if people will believe it will happen. This was a solid plan. Its pretty well destroyed because you couldnt understand the objective. 

Just now, theuntouchable said:

Hi! 

yea, that was me and I did it at least twice, possibly even 3 times that game. 

I don't think that was Malf's intentions. You get 5 people tied for a multi-lynch, even if people move, multiple people are still going to be lynched most likely. I think Malf is using this to his advantage and what he wants is to kill multiple town.

1 hour ago, rackcs said:

It just further goes into me thinking his interactions are forced. The whole, oh I think pickle is scum but also I think scum is letting his lynch happen and he's town, but also I'd be willing to hammer him. All feels very fake to me and he's just putting both sides out there so he'll be justified no matter which way he decides to go (whichever thing is most convenient).

If you're referring to me, I never said I thought pickle was scum.  I said I didn't hate a pickle lynch.  I said I was ready to hammer a pickle lynch if other stuff I was watching failed to develop like I thought it might.  I'm of the opinion that if a person hasn't evidenced scummy behavior and is getting voted because of perceive "non-town" behavior, if I don't see a better option, I'd rather hammer the perceived "non/anti-town" actor and not give any scum a chance to move their votes off the leading vote getter so as to avoid being vote-checked later on.  That may be a faulty philosophy, but I'm putting faith in it.

Just now, SwAg said:

You are freaking out

I promise you I'm not. But I'm also going to back up my reasoning when you're pushing against it. My reasoning has never had to do with assumptions on what will happen this phase. It has been all about I think Malf's intentions are to get multiple people lynched, which I find scummy. My reasoning has been completely misinterpreted here and I feel very good about Malf being scum. I'll leave it at that.

I don’t know, maybe Malfatron and matts we’re trying to do some smoke and mirrors to distract from behind the curtain, and I get that.  But, let me be clear, I’m perfectly content gulaging a whole lot of ya.

Just now, rackcs said:

I promise you I'm not. But I'm also going to back up my reasoning when you're pushing against it. My reasoning has never had to do with assumptions on what will happen this phase. It has been all about I think Malf's intentions are to get multiple people lynched, which I find scummy. My reasoning has been completely misinterpreted here and I feel very good about Malf being scum. I'll leave it at that.

Your actions expressed an indication for where you thought the day was headed.  The fact that it’s Malfatron makes it more likely for it to occur.  Notice matts said the same, but no one is going to listen to matts.  There is a belief in the outcome here, whether you want to refer to it as an assumption or not is immaterial.  Also, **** you.