Dunder Mafia Paper Company - Everyone Wins, Daboyle Loses

Daboyle

27 minutes ago, SwAg said:

This isn’t at all talking like a person projecting results of a scenario, thus assuming the scenario comes to pass!

I tend to agree.  IQ points awarded for you, good sir.

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

Your actions expressed an indication for where you thought the day was headed.  The fact that it’s Malfatron makes it more likely for it to occur.  Notice matts said the same, but no one is going to listen to matts.  There is a belief in the outcome here, whether you want to refer to it as an assumption or not is immaterial.  Also, **** you.

Well if you read an indication that I thought the day was headed there, that's on you. I never cared about whether the day would actually end that way or not. Malf pushing for killing multiple people in a single lynch was inherently scummy to me whether I thought it was going to happen or not. I believe that Malf's intent wasn't to see where people jump off or not but to actually lynch multiple people. Especially once he pushed for a 5-way tie. That's the point I've been trying to make.

21 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

if you are town in this, realize that your death will likely cause the death of mafia as well

if someone wants to put me to 3, i will do nothing to stop it

I urge 1 more person to go on both VMD and KSJ for the 5 way tie.

If 2 more people want to vote me for the 6th man tie, i accept my sacrifice.

VOTE COUNT
3 - Heimdallr (The Orca, Pickle Rick, JoshstraDaymus)
3 - FinneasGage (MWil23, The LBC, VikeManDan)
3 - squire12 (James, Blue, theuntouchable)
2 - Pickle Rick (Heimdallr, FinneasGage)
2 - VikeManDan (bcb1213, Malfatron)
2 - kingseanjohn (Matts4313, SwAg)
1 - The LBC (ET80)
1 - Dome (kingseanjohn)
1 - rackcs (squire12)
1 - JoshstraDaymus (Forge)
1 - Malfatron (rackcs)
1 - No Lynch (Dome)

Why is Pickle the one 2 vote-getter that Malf is willing to spare in this scenario?

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Well if you read an indication that I thought the day was headed there, that's on you. I never cared about whether the day would actually end that way or not. Malf pushing for killing multiple people in a single lynch was inherently scummy to me whether I thought it was going to happen or not. I believe that Malf's intent wasn't to see where people jump off or not but to actually lynch multiple people. Especially once he pushed for a 5-way tie. That's the point I've been trying to make.

I’m laughing at you right now.

2 minutes ago, The LBC said:

Why is Pickle the one 2 vote-getter that Malf is willing to spare in this scenario?

To be fair, pickle is trying hard to change how he interacts with people and has refrained from the normal name calling angry stuff. 

this should be rewarded IMO 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, rackcs said:

So you’re worried that scum were going to take advantage of a multi-lynch but you literally didn’t care if it happened that way or not? 

• Like 1

Are most people like, you know, town reading me or whatever?

not that I care, I totally don’t care what other people think. I’m confident and independent and TOTALLY  don’t need anyone’s approvals.

But like, if you had to say in town or like not, what would you say?

ok omg bye 

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

To be fair, pickle is trying hard to change how he interacts with people and has refrained from the normal name calling angry stuff. 

this should be rewarded IMO 

OMG, we could like, give him the rest of the game off.

pickle

2 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

So you’re worried that scum were going to take advantage of a multi-lynch but you literally didn’t care if it happened that way or not? 

No, I think Malf is the scum trying to take advantage of a multi-lynch. I do not want the multi-lynch to happen. I'm saying that me thinking Malf is scum has no basis on how I think the day will end. I think his intent was/is to get a multi-lynch scenario to happen. Whether it ends up happening or not has no basis on me thinking Malf is scum.

• Like 1