Dunder Mafia Paper Company - Everyone Wins, Daboyle Loses

Daboyle

9 minutes ago, Blue said:

Three kills, two of which appear to be firings. Dome killed by SK.

@Malfatron, you're a math person. Care to walk me, a non-math person, through the logic of getting multiple people lynched on Day 1 and treating any Townies  who die that phase as acceptable losses?

sure. Just thing in the Thing, when the hot wire touches scum, they are gonma squirm to get out.

also, Are you showing us your A+ Scum game Blue?

Are we finally seeing it?

squire

Just now, Malfatron said:

sure. Just thing in the Thing, when the hot wire touches scum, they are gonma squirm to get out.

also, Are you showing us your A+ Scum game Blue?

Are we finally seeing it?

squire

I think maybe you misunderstood my question. Mathematically, how does lynching 4-6 people on Day 1 work in Town's favor?

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

how about you tell me

Friendo.  You are so certain that you killed one of the 3.  Look at their moves 

It appears one person gave pink slips to forge and lbc.  So if that was you, then both had to visit you.  No way forge, the doctor, visits you on d1 when you claimed PGO. Also that would mean your flavor is giving out pink slips (you should know).  

Then look at lbc (THE MOST important one).  He was a restless spirit so he 100% did not visit you.  

This means you 100% did not hand out the pink slips

Now on to dome who was a lightning rod. 

In order for you to kill him you would have had to visit him. 

Thus you just lied and tried to take responsibility for kills you 💯 could have not made.  

tenor.gif

3 minutes ago, Blue said:

I think maybe you misunderstood my question. Mathematically, how does lynching 4-6 people on Day 1 work in Town's favor?

This was never going to actually happen.

2 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Friendo.  You are so certain that you killed one of the 3.  Look at their moves 

It appears one person gave pink slips to forge and lbc.  So if that was you, then both had to visit you.  No way forge, the doctor, visits you on d1 when you claimed PGO. Also that would mean your flavor is giving out pink slips (you should know).  

Then look at lbc (THE MOST important one).  He was a restless spirit so he 100% did not visit you.  

This means you 100% did not hand out the pink slips

Now on to dome who was a lightning rod. 

In order for you to kill him you would have had to visit him. 

Thus you just lied and tried to take responsibility for kills you 💯 could have not made.  

tenor.gif

I have no clue what the flavor for my kills are. I also dont know what "restless spirit" does. It just seems odd. 3 night kills is a lot. But it does seem apparent that we have a SK. So maybe I am just paranoid. (get it, its punny) 

Restless Spirit gets to vote for a certain period after they die - in LCB's case, it appears he gets to vote for 2 Day phases after he's eliminated.

That doesn't necessarily rule out a Night action for his role, but it seems unlikely.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

This was never going to actually happen.

I have no clue what the flavor for my kills are. I also dont know what "restless spirit" does. It just seems odd. 3 night kills is a lot. But it does seem apparent that we have a SK. So maybe I am just paranoid. (get it, its punny) 

If I had to guess, Daboyle used the wiki roles, and he’s someone who can vote post-death and count for the ratio for a set number of days.  In this case two.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, SwAg said:

If I had to guess, Daboyle used the wiki roles, and he’s someone who can vote post-death and count for the ratio for a set number of days.  In this case two.

That is what I took it as.  Which means matts tried to credit for a potential kill when there was NO way for him to logicistally do so.  

I don't buy Matts' claim either, but it's not something I think Mafia would do--that's the kind of gambit that can easily go awry and you don't want that kind of attention as part of a team. If he's scum, he's SK or something else.

As for Malf, dude bolted.

3 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

That is what I took it as.  Which means matts tried to credit for a potential kill when there was NO way for him to logicistally do so.  

Your over thinking this. I saw 3 deaths. I posted my gut reaction. Nothing more.. 

1 minute ago, Blue said:

I don't buy Matts' claim either, but it's not something I think Mafia would do--that's the kind of gambit that can easily go awry and you don't want that kind of attention as part of a team. If he's scum, he's SK or something else.

As for Malf, dude bolted.

What are you seeing friendo bc I reading him as town all the way.