Dunder Mafia Paper Company - Everyone Wins, Daboyle Loses

Daboyle

3 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Anomalous.  There are a limited number of scenarios in which anyone would expect squire to be protected after that D1.  And I don't think many are indicative of something positive.  So, in this set of circumstances, it would be anomalous for squire to receive protection on N1.

I still dont get it with that word lol

I'm assuming you mean it was possibly an atypical or unorthodox protection

6 hours ago, SwAg said:

I caught three bad guys.  Everyone, would you kindly move your votes onto them.

thank you.

I caught Finn yesterday before the deadline voting fiasco, which I said Friday afternoon was what we should do D1. QUIT STEALING MY IDEAS! 

From a game solving standpoint, I think that HR/Corporate are scum with kills being presented as Pink Slips. They have the power to fire people. I’m sticking to my guns on catching Finn yesterday, and I’m also confident that Pickle is Town. Malf also passed the initial smell test there as well as Orca, albeit since it was in relation to his brother on D1, I’m not completely sold.

I think the Squire push is lazy, but if and when Finn flips scum then there’s a definite probability that they are linked.

Rack hasn’t gone AFK for days or completely fallen flat on his face yet. Right now he seems more stupid Town to me, but I could possibly be persuaded on him. Reading those interactions with SwAg last night was like watching Prime Tyson fight some career .500 nobody.