JLA Mafia Game Thread DAY 4

Blue

4 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

None what so ever.  He tried and wants to continue to do so.  You see how I'm posting now, I don't even know half of what I'm saying and probably have missed some posts to bc I am going so fast.  I ain't gonna slip bc there is nothing to slip about.  He made a false argument hoping to make it something....mwil tried and failed, rags tried and failed.  Must be a reason why, right.  The truth is so much easier to tell then lies xD

Lol I stopped after the “going so fast” comment. 

that’s exactly my point. 

if you’re telling the truth then you simply cannot slip because there is no slip to be made. 

however, you argued that he is a bad lawyer IRL because he couldn’t make you slip ....... yet if you’re telling the truth you couldn’t actually slip. 

your argument is a lie because it creates a conundrum. Your argument creates a world that rags could never be a good lawyer. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Well if Dingo flips town then Dome wouldn’t be clear any longer right? And if Dingo flips scum then Dome is almost certainly town, right?

That would mean going for an info lynch.  If that's what it comes down to, go for it.  I'd prefer to lynch who I think is scum.  

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

however, you argued that he is a bad lawyer IRL because he couldn’t make you slip ....... yet if you’re telling the truth you couldn’t actually slip. 

your argument is a lie because it creates a conundrum. Your argument creates a world that rags could never be a good lawyer. 

Hes saying that a good lawyer would be able to recognize that pickle is innocent.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

You dont have to fully claim to red letter.

You don't.  I'm just saying I'll never believe it.  Which in this instant, I do not believe it.  That is why you and everyone else get fooled SO much by scum faking things

10 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Rag redlettered me when i was GF. he didnt fully claim, which is okay.

dome doesnt need to fully claim

scum doesnt need to know if hes a cop, tracker, watcher, etc.

I get it.  You just waste multiple days chasing this down if he is lying.  Hence the reason I do not and won't believe it without a claim.  Even with a claim he could be lying, but it's more info to determine its validity 

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

I get it.  You just waste multiple days chasing this down if he is lying.  Hence the reason I do not and won't believe it without a claim.  Even with a claim he could be lying, but it's more info to determine its validity 

Im not letting dome off the hook now.

its a 1 v 1 with Dingo.

i want to hear from them both regarding this.