You cant be with orca.  

Malf is cleared with being aligned with orca @everyone 

Vote Count

Whicker - 1 - Pickle Rick

Ragnarok - 1 - Swag

Dingo - 5 - Dome, Touch, Counselor, Whicker, Ragnarok

Dome - 2 - Malfatron, Matts

Pickle Rick - 1 - Mwil

With 19 alive and 19 voting, it's 10 to lynch. Day will end at 11:59pm tomorrow.

7 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

the second part is also false. I know many many many people that did not falter, change their story or even hedge once who were outright lying. Those are not end all be all tells of a lie. 

This is me and not a good liar lol.  If you think I'm that good than you might need to seek help xD

9 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Because he has no clue what he is talking about.  Let's say I am cross-examining a suspected criminal in a preliminary hearing.  I question, prod, poke, and see if what they say lines up with the facts, other evidence, etc.

Then you make a determination on whether to continue pressing charges or drop them.  You don't just drop charges or not question because the person says they are innocent.

In pickle's world, you shouldn't even ask questions.  His personal attack was based off of ignorance of how things actually work.

🤣

9 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

But it’s exactly what you said. 

10 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Because he has no clue what he is talking about.  Let's say I am cross-examining a suspected criminal in a preliminary hearing.  I question, prod, poke, and see if what they say lines up with the facts, other evidence, etc.

Then you make a determination on whether to continue pressing charges or drop them.  You don't just drop charges or not question because the person says they are innocent.

In pickle's world, you shouldn't even ask questions.  His personal attack was based off of ignorance of how things actually work.

9 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Again if that is what I said ,how it came off, or how you read that I worded it wrong.  

It was bc he was not connecting the fact that he could not get me to slip with the reality that it is bc I am town and telling the truth.  (Yes I'm still way behind)

3 minutes ago, Malfatron said:
4 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

xD 

You cant be with orca.  

Malf is cleared with being aligned with orca @everyone 

thats a silly conclusion.

you said that about mwil too.

why?

ok, now answer this.