JLA Mafia Game Thread DAY 4

Blue

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

You really think UNT came in here to confess to Malfs murder? 

lolno

I can't see what he's saying, he's been blocked this game. But your reaction is telling.

Wanna tell me a story?

Just now, theuntouchable said:

What do you make of the double bizarre happenings? 

Give me a few minutes, I’m going back to the beginning of night to fully read. I did this morning but it was 5 AM and I fell asleep and didn’t retain well.

4 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I'm just trying to take the hit for Batman.

..... I seriously cant read you right now. Thats what I was insinuating from the start and you called me dumb. 

(maybe not take a hit, but some sort of gimmick)

3 minutes ago, ET80 said:

I can't see what he's saying, he's been blocked this game. But your reaction is telling.

Wanna tell me a story?

Whats there to say? Malf died, UNT says he had something bizarre happen that made him visit Malf. Why would he volunteer that information if he had killed Malf?

Surely he would want to keep that hidden. 

Edited by Matts4313

Just now, Matts4313 said:

..... I seriously cant read you right now. Thats what I was insinuating from the start and you called me dumb. 

Whats there to say? Malf died, UNT says he had something bizarre happen that made him visit Malf. Why would he volunteer that information if he had killed Malf?

Surely he would want to keep that hidden. 

Well yeah because it was dumb when you said it.

Nah, I'm so interested in voting for Ragnarok because we have Bizarro running around, and a Android faction, which both fit Superman deviants, and my Role gives me kryptonite and tells me that Superman is not as he seems.