JLA Mafia Game Thread DAY 4

Blue

Alright.

Heres what I got:

-I guarantee did not get to motivate anyone yesterday during day phase.

- We have 2 days of no results/unsubstantiated results from Daboyle really. He said he was redirected to amac who has been mostly silent this game and said he was roleblocked last night or just stayed home due to bizarre events.

-If I had to absolutely guess at this point I would say DaBoyle is lying, because it’s hard to prove anything unless we have a tracker or watcher, and Malf died, if DaBoyle was protector we should have doubled up on that coverage I feel like. We would have gotten tons of information that way. We all knew Malf was going to die last night, he was too dangerous for non JLA factions to keep alive and play in thread.

-Counselors results of getting CSA means something, but at this point I’m not sure what. I do believe this faction exists. If there was a green lantern player though that came forward I would have serious doubts about his character claim of being the whole corps.

1 minute ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

Alright.

Heres what I got:

-I guarantee did not get to motivate anyone yesterday during day phase.

- We have 2 days of no results/unsubstantiated results from Daboyle really. He said he was redirected to amac who has been mostly silent this game and said he was roleblocked last night or just stayed home due to bizarre events.

-If I had to absolutely guess at this point I would say DaBoyle is lying, because it’s hard to prove anything unless we have a tracker or watcher, and Malf died, if DaBoyle was protector we should have doubled up on that coverage I feel like. We would have gotten tons of information that way. We all knew Malf was going to die last night, he was too dangerous for non JLA factions to keep alive and play in thread.

-Counselors results of getting CSA means something, but at this point I’m not sure what. I do believe this faction exists. If there was a green lantern player though that came forward I would have serious doubts about his character claim of being the whole corps.

Maybe the town redirector moved daboyle and daboyle is actually scum? 

6 minutes ago, SwAg said:

It's incredible how bad you are at this when you try.

This could be said about you as well. Here are the total list of your contributions:

1. Talk about rags all game

2. Hit someone that *Malf* red lettered.

Its one of the reasons I have questioned you. Youve been absolutely awful. 

• Like 1

Just now, Matts4313 said:

This could be said about you as well. Here are the total list of your contributions:

1. Talk about rags all game

2. Hit someone that *Malf* red lettered.

Its one of the reasons I have questioned you. Youve been absolutely awful. 

Yeah, almost like I'm an important role and trying to live.

Just now, SwAg said:

So, ET, what do you think of the robots who steal people and replace them with robots, and the entity that possesses people.

You think Batman is more likely Cult than them.

Could be a multiple faction game. We've seen those before.

Supes v Bats v Bots v Bizzaro. 

43 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

And what are the results of something bizarre?

@daboyle250

N1: something bizarre happened to you last night and you successfully protected amac instead

N2: something bizarre happened to you last night and you stayed home and did nothing