TheVillain112

Poll  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Rams
    • 49ers
    • Whoever bet the under...

2 hours ago, Jakuvious said:

I feel like you simply didn't read what I posted. That's not 2-3 seconds. He just has to start moving for it to not be delay of game. You can't say it was 2-3 seconds by posting a still image, that doesn't make sense. You can't prove delay of game by posting a still image. It happens regularly that the clock is at 0 and they don't call it, because as I said, the ref is typically watching the clock, sees it hit 0, THEN sees if the play has started, and if it hasn't happened, he'll whistle it. So normally it's at around -.5 seconds or something when it actually will get whistled dead. And you still couldn't prove that with a still image anyway.

The rule says he only has to start moving. Not kick the ball. And he did that right about when the clock hit 0. That's never going to get called.

Jak, you're right, but at this point, it's not even worth debating. I think we can all agree that there was a personal foul on the onsides kick. I think we can all agree it's not reasonable to expect the refs to see that PF because of all the chaos happening at that time. I think we can all agree that we don't have a clear angle of the OPI, but at best, it was a questionable call. I think we can all agree that the game didn't come down to one penalty or one play. I think we can all agree that it was a very entertaining and fun game, which was not at all expected.

So...are we all agreed? ;)

12 hours ago, jrry32 said:

Jak, you're right, but at this point, it's not even worth debating. I think we can all agree that there was a personal foul on the onsides kick. I think we can all agree it's not reasonable to expect the refs to see that PF because of all the chaos happening at that time. I think we can all agree that we don't have a clear angle of the OPI, but at best, it was a questionable call. I think we can all agree that the game didn't come down to one penalty or one play. I think we can all agree that it was a very entertaining and fun game, which was not at all expected.

So...are we all agreed? ;)

I disagree.

:P

Except for the part at the beginning where you say I"m right. I do agree with that.

Archived