TheVillain112

Poll  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Rams
    • 49ers
    • Whoever bet the under...

31 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

Nah. I think you're overlooking some guys who just didn't stick around for long. Linehan and Spagnuolo were worse. But yea, Fisher is probably the worst HC of the past 20 years who managed to coach 10+ years.

OMG Spags and his 4 pillars crap was the worse ever.. Dude did not want any great rams around the locker!

and took all their pictures down. What a freak. Linehan was better as we scored points at times lol.

4 minutes ago, El ramster said:

https://streamable.com/kaa3w

Didn't think it was a push off.. Just a crappy field lawl. 

You can't really see anything at this angle. Definitely possible, and you can see his arm coming back to his body  as he's making his cut away, but really hard to see.

Like I said earlier, as a niner's fan, actually don't care about the call. Not a big deal to me. As a fan that was enjoying the heck out of that game, it just sucks that talk of a suspect flag even has to come up afterward. I don't want to hear about flags and fouls at that point, I just want to talk about what a fun game it was.

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

You can't really see anything at this angle. Definitely possible, and you can see his arm coming back to his body  as he's making his cut away, but really hard to see.

Like I said earlier, as a niner's fan, actually don't care about the call. Not a big deal to me. As a fan that was enjoying the heck out of that game, it just sucks that talk of a suspect flag even has to come up afterward. I don't want to hear about flags and fouls at that point, I just want to talk about what a fun game it was.

That was one of the best onside kicks ever.. It was so well done. 

Just now, El ramster said:

That was one of the best onside kicks ever.. It was so well done. 

It really was. Almost felt bad for the Rams players because all they could do was just sit there and wait for it to come down..and that was after he bounced it. Really incredible kick.

Just now, Forge said:

It really was. Almost felt bad for the Rams players because all they could do was just sit there and wait for it to come down..and that was after he bounced it. Really incredible kick.

I do have one big complaint. That was dirty as hell by the 49ers guy. He grabbed Johnson by the throat on that play. But yea, it was a great kick. I wish the Rams blockers would have been more proactive instead of watching the ball.

2 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

I do have one big complaint. That was dirty as hell by the 49ers guy. He grabbed Johnson by the throat on that play. But yea, it was a great kick. I wish the Rams blockers would have been more proactive instead of watching the ball.

I didn't see that until you just said that and I went back and watched it. It was Dekoda Watson. Yeah, he totally choke slammed him basically. That should have been a penalty for sure.

1 minute ago, Forge said:

I didn't see that until you just said that and I went back and watched it. It was Dekoda Watson. Yeah, he totally choke slammed him basically. That should have been a penalty for sure.

Yea, but you can't expect the ref to catch something like that in the middle of all that chaos. So I can't be angry at the refs. I'm just saying it was messed up haha.

Archived