Poll  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Rams
    • 49ers
    • Whoever bet the under...

17 minutes ago, El ramster said:

Jared Goff in the Red Zone this season: 11/11, 5 TDs, 0 INTs

Reminds of how deadly Chad Pennington use to be on the redzone for the jets.

?

Enjoy the win tonight, boss. 

Gurley looked great, just love the way he runs and that offense could be pretty good moving forward just hope you didn't score all your points against the Colts/Niners. 

Wtf, NFL... Why must you play these mind games? 

Everything in the lead up to this game screamed another - EPIC FAIL on TNF....

~ 49ers have been awful. 

~ Cali crowds have been poor (The crowd for this was supposed to be an all-time low). 

~ The overall standard of play in pro football has been criticised all week. "College is way better, blah, blah, blah!"

So, logically when I looked at the week 3 schedule, I instantly put a black line through this matchup... (My thinking - "Hell no, you couldn't pay me to watch that garbage.")

LOL... And what happens?

By all reports this may be THE, or one of the games of the season. SMH... (Congratulations! - Both teams, for putting on a show on Thursday night.) 

I'm so mad I missed this >:( ... Hopefully a replay pops up online somewhere. 

6 hours ago, El ramster said:

He's pretty good at finding talent though.. The man can scout and build a defense like no one can and find

a lethal RB. But his WR drafting is so bad. He should be like a GM.  

No. He can't.  There's literally nothing he does competently.

9 hours ago, Supersuavesky said:
9 hours ago, JBURGE25 said:

??? It went from 1st and 10 to 3rd and 20. If you can't see the substantial difference between that then that's your problem

For all you knew Hoyer could have thrown another pick or fumbled from a Donald sack. 

Oh yeah of course. That's not really the point. He could have done a great many things, but there is a higher success rate if the ref didn't throw that flag. The game wasn't ruined, but it left a really sour taste in my mouth after an otherwise great game. There were other calls missed on both sides too, it was a pretty brutal night for Triplette and his crew

8 hours ago, JBURGE25 said:

Oh yeah of course. That's not really the point. He could have done a great many things, but there is a higher success rate if the ref didn't throw that flag. The game wasn't ruined, but it left a really sour taste in my mouth after an otherwise great game. There were other calls missed on both sides too, it was a pretty brutal night for Triplette and his crew

It shouldn't have counted.. So ur point is invalid.

u6nl7wP.jpg?1

1 hour ago, TheVillain112 said:

From that picture it looks like the kicker already started to move forward.  Doesn't that count?  Or does the kicker have to kick the ball before the game clock runs out?

All depends on how long the clock was at 0 prior to that, I suppose. I would imagine that the "snap" on a kickoff would be when the kicker starts moving forward and not when he actually kicks it. 

1 hour ago, El ramster said:

Kick the ball before 00 bebe.. Same as a snap.

This is incorrect.

A.R. 6.34 DELAY OF KICKOFF

The Back Judge hands the ball to the kicker for a kickoff at the A35 and winds the 25-second play clock. The kicker does not begin to move towards the ball before the play clock hits zero.

Ruling: Kickoff A30. Delay of kickoff.

Note: If the kicker has started toward the ball before the play clock hits :00, delay of kickoff should not be called.

https://nflcommunications.com/Documents/2017 Rulebook.pdf

Page 113, if you want to see it.

Delay of kickoff is based off of when the kicker moves towards the ball. Not when it is kicked. The process for calling that penalty is likely the same as delay of game on a regular snap. Ref watches the clock, when it hits 0, checks to see if the kicker is moving yet. Gould start moving pretty much simultaneously with the clock hitting 0. So it was not a penalty and should not have been one.

3 hours ago, Jakuvious said:

This is incorrect.

https://nflcommunications.com/Documents/2017 Rulebook.pdf

Page 113, if you want to see it.

Delay of kickoff is based off of when the kicker moves towards the ball. Not when it is kicked. The process for calling that penalty is likely the same as delay of game on a regular snap. Ref watches the clock, when it hits 0, checks to see if the kicker is moving yet. Gould start moving pretty much simultaneously with the clock hitting 0. So it was not a penalty and should not have been one.

UYBerrE.jpg

I feel like you simply didn't read what I posted. That's not 2-3 seconds. He just has to start moving for it to not be delay of game. You can't say it was 2-3 seconds by posting a still image, that doesn't make sense. You can't prove delay of game by posting a still image. It happens regularly that the clock is at 0 and they don't call it, because as I said, the ref is typically watching the clock, sees it hit 0, THEN sees if the play has started, and if it hasn't happened, he'll whistle it. So normally it's at around -.5 seconds or something when it actually will get whistled dead. And you still couldn't prove that with a still image anyway.

The rule says he only has to start moving. Not kick the ball. And he did that right about when the clock hit 0. That's never going to get called.

5 hours ago, El ramster said:

Jesus how freakishly strong is that ox? picks him up like 3 yards and tosses him another 5!

with one hand and wearing pads.. Juicy.

yea Dekoda is a physical freak too bad he couldn't put it together on the field.  I honestly didn't even know he was still playing

Archived